A bus passenger was injured by a “baby-faced” attacker while waiting at a stop.
The 34-year-old woman was attacked at a bus stop in Eastern Road in Brighton on Saturday at 10.50pm.
The victim received a minor injury to her head and was left very shaken after she was assaulted by a white man described as being aged between 25 to 30, 5' 7" and of muscular build.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1436 of 21/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria