A bus passenger was injured by a “baby-faced” attacker while waiting at a stop.
The 34-year-old woman was attacked at a bus stop in Eastern Road in Brighton on Saturday at 10.50pm.
The victim received a minor injury to her head and was left very shaken after she was assaulted by a white man described as being aged between 25 to 30, 5' 7" and of muscular build.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1436 of 21/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Driver refuses to move van for ambulance trying to reach fitting baby
- Ed Miliband answers questions from voters in Hove
- Cyclist fighting for his life after crash with other riders
- Police searching for man who could be linked to telephone and courier fraud
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos