A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Frustration boils over as train passengers struggle to get home
- Villagers thwart suspected jewellery thief by chasing him down the street and grabbing him
- Goldstone glory days to be remembered 20 years on
- £20m parking profit but drivers spend 16 working days a year in traffic
- Firefighters to respond to emergency ambulance calls in pilot project