A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man found dead at Brighton homeless hostel
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Drugs wizard jailed for developing chemistry lab in Ovingdean says time behind bars was ‘awesome’
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham