A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Three masked men burst into student house, threaten them and steal their laptops, phones and money
- UPDATE: Squat stabbings - suspects released on bail
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- Builder still in critical condition after 20 ft fall from Stanmer Park building site
- 01273 customers ready for the dialling code shake-up