A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- University confirms links to Westminster terrorist
- Mayor’s seven trips to China and hospitality received investigated
- Motorcyclist, 23, killed in crash with horse box named
- Fighting mothers grappled on the floor as their children watched on
- Mother arrested on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a child at pub