Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man set upon outside cemetery
5:21pm Thursday 26th June 2014 in News
A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Investigators begin probe
- Pensioner dies after falling from seventh floor of block of flats
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
- Pensioner saved after care home rooftop drama
- Community will miss a ‘lovely man’
Comments are closed on this article.