A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fresh family appeal to help solve Sussex Police's biggest murder investigation for 15 years
- Investigation launched into historic seafront baths fire
- Firefighters help woman to break into own home to take her medication
- Planes are a no party popper place - Gatwick bosses warn
- Council spent £72k on investigation into their town clerk