A teenager was beaten to the floor and repeatedly kicked outside a cemetery in a “cowardly attack”.
The 18-year old man was set upon by two men as he walked along Goffs Lane by Snell Hatch Cemetery in Crawley who then stole his mobile phone on Tuesday at 5.30pm.
His attackers are described as white and in their early 20s, with one wearing a grey sports sweatshirt and grey tracksuit bottoms while the other attacker wore a dark coloured beanie hat.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting serial 1447 of 25/6.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man who fell asleep while cooking his dinner is led to safety by firefighters
- Man denies four sexual assaults on teenage girls using Brighton and Hove bus services
- Seven-month wait for faulty intercom fix
- Travellers move before council issues eviction
- Police precept increases but federation warns tough decisions will be made over which crimes will be investigated