Seaford freerunners traced

Freerunners traced

Freerunners traced

First published in News

Some youngsters who were "freerunning" in Seaford have now been traced.

Neigbourhood Policing officers have found the youngsters, warned them about their behaviour, and have spoken to their parents.

Comments (11)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:22pm Fri 11 Jul 14

NathanAdler says...

And what is "freerunning" exactly? Very bad article.
And what is "freerunning" exactly? Very bad article. NathanAdler
  • Score: 0

5:31pm Fri 11 Jul 14

Zeta Function says...

NathanAdler wrote:
And what is "freerunning" exactly? Very bad article.
It's not an article. It's a press release from the police.

The Argus becomes more like a police notice board everyday,
[quote][p][bold]NathanAdler[/bold] wrote: And what is "freerunning" exactly? Very bad article.[/p][/quote]It's not an article. It's a press release from the police. The Argus becomes more like a police notice board everyday, Zeta Function
  • Score: 4

7:47pm Fri 11 Jul 14

stevo!! says...

Zeta Function wrote:
NathanAdler wrote:
And what is "freerunning" exactly? Very bad article.
It's not an article. It's a press release from the police.

The Argus becomes more like a police notice board everyday,
Hence the lousy spelling and lack of detail.
[quote][p][bold]Zeta Function[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]NathanAdler[/bold] wrote: And what is "freerunning" exactly? Very bad article.[/p][/quote]It's not an article. It's a press release from the police. The Argus becomes more like a police notice board everyday,[/p][/quote]Hence the lousy spelling and lack of detail. stevo!!
  • Score: -8

7:56pm Fri 11 Jul 14

Gribbet says...

Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.
Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime. Gribbet
  • Score: -3

10:06pm Fri 11 Jul 14

charlie smirke says...

I hope they made their parents pay for all the damage ???
I hope they made their parents pay for all the damage ??? charlie smirke
  • Score: 8

10:32pm Fri 11 Jul 14

qm says...

Gribbet wrote:
Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.
So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . .
[quote][p][bold]Gribbet[/bold] wrote: Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.[/p][/quote]So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . . qm
  • Score: 13

10:08am Sat 12 Jul 14

monkeymoo says...

charlie smirke wrote:
I hope they made their parents pay for all the damage ???
What damage? Have you got more information than the rest of us!?
[quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I hope they made their parents pay for all the damage ???[/p][/quote]What damage? Have you got more information than the rest of us!? monkeymoo
  • Score: 0

10:10am Sat 12 Jul 14

monkeymoo says...

qm wrote:
Gribbet wrote:
Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.
So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . .
Have i missed something?
Where in the article does it mention any damage?

Sounds like you are just guessing. If you have more detailed report, please share it...
..I didn't think so!
[quote][p][bold]qm[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gribbet[/bold] wrote: Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.[/p][/quote]So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . .[/p][/quote]Have i missed something? Where in the article does it mention any damage? Sounds like you are just guessing. If you have more detailed report, please share it... ..I didn't think so! monkeymoo
  • Score: 2

10:19am Sat 12 Jul 14

charlie smirke says...

monkeymoo wrote:
charlie smirke wrote:
I hope they made their parents pay for all the damage ???
What damage? Have you got more information than the rest of us!?
The previous article published a little earlier, said they had damaged a church roof and a car.
[quote][p][bold]monkeymoo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: I hope they made their parents pay for all the damage ???[/p][/quote]What damage? Have you got more information than the rest of us!?[/p][/quote]The previous article published a little earlier, said they had damaged a church roof and a car. charlie smirke
  • Score: 5

10:21am Sat 12 Jul 14

charlie smirke says...

monkeymoo wrote:
qm wrote:
Gribbet wrote:
Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.
So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . .
Have i missed something?
Where in the article does it mention any damage?

Sounds like you are just guessing. If you have more detailed report, please share it...
..I didn't think so!
The information was in the previous article published when the Police were still looking for the offenders.
[quote][p][bold]monkeymoo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]qm[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gribbet[/bold] wrote: Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.[/p][/quote]So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . .[/p][/quote]Have i missed something? Where in the article does it mention any damage? Sounds like you are just guessing. If you have more detailed report, please share it... ..I didn't think so![/p][/quote]The information was in the previous article published when the Police were still looking for the offenders. charlie smirke
  • Score: 6

11:03am Sat 12 Jul 14

monkeymoo says...

charlie smirke wrote:
monkeymoo wrote:
qm wrote:
Gribbet wrote:
Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.
So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . .
Have i missed something?
Where in the article does it mention any damage?

Sounds like you are just guessing. If you have more detailed report, please share it...
..I didn't think so!
The information was in the previous article published when the Police were still looking for the offenders.
Thank you.

As i said.....
I must have missed something!

..And you're right. They (or their parents) should be made to pay for the damage.
[quote][p][bold]charlie smirke[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]monkeymoo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]qm[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gribbet[/bold] wrote: Phew, now the police can go back to spending their time dealing with actual crime.[/p][/quote]So the damaging of buildings and motor vehicles which are other peoples property is not a crime? I wonder if you would feel the same way if they belonged to you . . . . .[/p][/quote]Have i missed something? Where in the article does it mention any damage? Sounds like you are just guessing. If you have more detailed report, please share it... ..I didn't think so![/p][/quote]The information was in the previous article published when the Police were still looking for the offenders.[/p][/quote]Thank you. As i said..... I must have missed something! ..And you're right. They (or their parents) should be made to pay for the damage. monkeymoo
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree