The ArgusProperty damaged in fire (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

A kitchen fire broke out in a flat in Bexhill, casuing damage to the property

The Argus: East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were at the scene East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were at the scene

A fire broke out in an empty flat this afternoon.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were called to the property on London Road in Bexhill at 4:31pm today after a member of the public had seen smoke coming from the windows.

Fire appliances from Hastings were able to swiftly deal with the fire.

Nobody was hurt in the incident but the kitchen was damaged.

A spokesperson for East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said that the cause of the fire was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree