Horsham supermarket evacuated after gas leak

Supermarket evacuated after gas leak

Supermarket evacuated after gas leak

First published in News

A supermarket was evacuated after a chemical gas leak.

Emergency services were called to the Waitrose in Piries Place, Horsham, at 10:33am this morning.

Staff and shoppers were led out the building while firefighters used special fans to ventilate the area.

There were no injuries and the supermarket has since reopened.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree