Police are appealing to anyone who can help them establish a man's final hours before he died in a road accident.
Adam Zachary Rice, 21, was hit by a vehicle on the A27 at Falmer in the early hours of July 5 and died in hospital the next day.
Adam, from California in the US, was studying with the International Summer School at Sussex University.
PC Kelly Newton, who is leading the investigation into his death, said: "We know Adam had been outside Shooshh nightclub on the Kings Road Arches in Brighton around midnight on July 5.
“We want to speak to anyone who was with him and knows how he got back to the A27 near to the university by 1am.
“We are trying to piece together what Adam had been doing and his movements in the hours before he was involved in the collision.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email email@example.com quoting Operation Telemark.
- Shake-up of school terms proposed to tackle high holiday costs
- New 10,000 seafront arena could help boost Brighton's second rail line bid
- Youngster had an abortion after having sex with two older men
- Cyclist hit by car at Lewes Road gyratory
- MP Caroline Lucas spied on by counter terrorism police for nine years