Car wrecked in accidental fire

Car wrecked in accidental fire

Car wrecked in accidental fire

First published in News

A car suffered extensive damage following an accidental fire.

Firefighters were called to a car parked close to St Peter’s Primary School in Henfield at about 8.15pm on Saturday.

Fire crews from Brighton attended the call as there were no West Sussex fire engines in proximity at the time.

The fire in the Volkswagen Golf was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:56am Sun 3 Aug 14

worthingite says...

Phew, thats the front page sorted then!
Phew, thats the front page sorted then! worthingite
  • Score: 0

11:57am Sun 3 Aug 14

worthingite says...

Engines back~
Engines back~ worthingite
  • Score: -1

9:33pm Sun 3 Aug 14

Logicsays says...

Nearest available fire appliance Brighton! Who's having a laugh - what were all the others based much closer doing and why are their efforts not reported on this site.
Nearest available fire appliance Brighton! Who's having a laugh - what were all the others based much closer doing and why are their efforts not reported on this site. Logicsays
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree