Man in "life threatening" condition after suffering serious neck wound during Brighton fight

Man in "life threatening" condition after suffering serious neck wound during fight

Man in "life threatening" condition after suffering serious neck wound during fight

Man in "life threatening" condition after suffering serious neck wound during fight

A police officer at the scene. Picture: Jake Hills

First published in News
Last updated

A man is in a "life threatening" condition after he suffered a neck wound during a fight outside a bank.

A 22-year-old Hungarian man was seriously injured following an altercation in Brighton in the early hours of this morning - he is currently in a critical condition in the Royal Sussex County Hospital.

There were a number of altercations in Castle Square outside the Be At One bar, elements of which moved to outside the NatWest bank shortly before 5am.

Detective Inspector Lee Horner said: "We believe this man had been out for the night and got involved in a disturbance at the bottom of North Street.

"He has then suffered a serious wound to his neck, lost a lot of blood and has been taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in a life threatening condition. At this stage we don't know the weapon used."

"We believe the suspect was with a group involved in the broader disturbance and was wearing a black hoody. 

"It was a busy time of night in Brighton as people left bars and clubs and this happened opposite a taxi rank. We are appealing to anyone who was out last night and saw the fight taking place or was at the taxi rank at the time to please talk to us.

"Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or email 101@sussex.pnn.police.uk quoting serial 332 of 10/8."

Comments (46)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:14am Sun 10 Aug 14

jackthekipper says...

what an awful place brighton has become
what an awful place brighton has become jackthekipper
  • Score: 56

11:22am Sun 10 Aug 14

FatherTed11 says...

This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners. FatherTed11
  • Score: -41

11:26am Sun 10 Aug 14

Metro Reader says...

FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
[quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment Metro Reader
  • Score: -6

11:39am Sun 10 Aug 14

Juliusinnit says...

What has his being foreign got to do with it? A serious incident took place and someone risks losing their life.
What has his being foreign got to do with it? A serious incident took place and someone risks losing their life. Juliusinnit
  • Score: 44

12:23pm Sun 10 Aug 14

hoveguyactually says...

Welcome to Brighton!
Welcome to Brighton! hoveguyactually
  • Score: 28

12:25pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Voice of Brighton says...

I think FatherTed11 is just trolling folks.

There's already enough racists on here with Stevo so we don't need another!
I think FatherTed11 is just trolling folks. There's already enough racists on here with Stevo so we don't need another! Voice of Brighton
  • Score: 21

2:03pm Sun 10 Aug 14

special brew says...

FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Such a pr1ck you are.
[quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Such a pr1ck you are. special brew
  • Score: -3

2:06pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Preyrun says...

jackthekipper wrote:
what an awful place brighton has become
Often these incidents involve people from outside of Brighton,(see"teenag
er arrested after breaking man's jaw") not the towns fault if people want to indulge in violent behaviour.
[quote][p][bold]jackthekipper[/bold] wrote: what an awful place brighton has become[/p][/quote]Often these incidents involve people from outside of Brighton,(see"teenag er arrested after breaking man's jaw") not the towns fault if people want to indulge in violent behaviour. Preyrun
  • Score: 22

2:56pm Sun 10 Aug 14

tez1959 says...

whats new its brighton what do you expect week in week out its normal nowadays read it all the time worse here than la and chicago.............
whats new its brighton what do you expect week in week out its normal nowadays read it all the time worse here than la and chicago............. tez1959
  • Score: -2

4:00pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Mng*68 says...

Why if you no the altercation started earlier outside the bar was the bar security not present and taking action or police presents not called for . Instead of letting this escalate into the street with a outcome like this? Reduce the licensing hours . Stop selling alcohol at 12 n close at 2 ... Not saying this will prevent such altercations but less chance of alcohol induced fights or at least after 2 the police presents can be around all areas in town instead of just in certain locations . Check the CCTV footage too ... Oh no BH sussex police always have them pointing in the wrong direction at the crucial time !!!!!
Why if you no the altercation started earlier outside the bar was the bar security not present and taking action or police presents not called for . Instead of letting this escalate into the street with a outcome like this? Reduce the licensing hours . Stop selling alcohol at 12 n close at 2 ... Not saying this will prevent such altercations but less chance of alcohol induced fights or at least after 2 the police presents can be around all areas in town instead of just in certain locations . Check the CCTV footage too ... Oh no BH sussex police always have them pointing in the wrong direction at the crucial time !!!!! Mng*68
  • Score: -1

4:21pm Sun 10 Aug 14

winewomenandsong says...

Nothing to do with "foreigners" Father Ted. All denominations have their good and bad. Rather it is all to do with attitudes; aggression; thuggery; drugs; bully boys hunting in packs; people with no upbringing or principals; and so on. And it can only get worse all the while police and goverments pamper criminals. Convicted criminals should serve their sentence in open prisons out in the desert. See how many come back for a second helping that "desert".
Nothing to do with "foreigners" Father Ted. All denominations have their good and bad. Rather it is all to do with attitudes; aggression; thuggery; drugs; bully boys hunting in packs; people with no upbringing or principals; and so on. And it can only get worse all the while police and goverments pamper criminals. Convicted criminals should serve their sentence in open prisons out in the desert. See how many come back for a second helping that "desert". winewomenandsong
  • Score: 14

4:41pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Stoneham Park says...

FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Funny as I imagine many foreigners in Brighton can write English to a better standard than yourself.
[quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Funny as I imagine many foreigners in Brighton can write English to a better standard than yourself. Stoneham Park
  • Score: 42

4:57pm Sun 10 Aug 14

The Real Phil says...

FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
......and the filthy Nazi scum?
[quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]......and the filthy Nazi scum? The Real Phil
  • Score: -9

5:08pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Youlikemyjugs says...

It's a bad world for bad people...
It's a bad world for bad people... Youlikemyjugs
  • Score: 0

6:13pm Sun 10 Aug 14

John_Smith63 says...

Mng*68 wrote:
Why if you no the altercation started earlier outside the bar was the bar security not present and taking action or police presents not called for . Instead of letting this escalate into the street with a outcome like this? Reduce the licensing hours . Stop selling alcohol at 12 n close at 2 ... Not saying this will prevent such altercations but less chance of alcohol induced fights or at least after 2 the police presents can be around all areas in town instead of just in certain locations . Check the CCTV footage too ... Oh no BH sussex police always have them pointing in the wrong direction at the crucial time !!!!!
As the altercation took place after all bars in the vicinity had closed and security for the establishments are only employed to manage behaviour in those premises during opening hours, I fail to see how your point about security not being present is anything but counter constructive and nothing more than finger pointing without the correct facts.

I also doubt that alcohol was he main reason for the issues this morning, if anything I would hazard a guess that other substances played a part.
[quote][p][bold]Mng*68[/bold] wrote: Why if you no the altercation started earlier outside the bar was the bar security not present and taking action or police presents not called for . Instead of letting this escalate into the street with a outcome like this? Reduce the licensing hours . Stop selling alcohol at 12 n close at 2 ... Not saying this will prevent such altercations but less chance of alcohol induced fights or at least after 2 the police presents can be around all areas in town instead of just in certain locations . Check the CCTV footage too ... Oh no BH sussex police always have them pointing in the wrong direction at the crucial time !!!!![/p][/quote]As the altercation took place after all bars in the vicinity had closed and security for the establishments are only employed to manage behaviour in those premises during opening hours, I fail to see how your point about security not being present is anything but counter constructive and nothing more than finger pointing without the correct facts. I also doubt that alcohol was he main reason for the issues this morning, if anything I would hazard a guess that other substances played a part. John_Smith63
  • Score: 5

6:53pm Sun 10 Aug 14

lizzy1 says...

How very sad that people are more concerned with the nationality of the young man rather than the fact that he is currently fighting for his life. Whatever the circumstances surrounding this incident may be should be irrelevant until FACTS are established and I don't see that happening any time soon, so I will purely be wishing him a speedy recovery
How very sad that people are more concerned with the nationality of the young man rather than the fact that he is currently fighting for his life. Whatever the circumstances surrounding this incident may be should be irrelevant until FACTS are established and I don't see that happening any time soon, so I will purely be wishing him a speedy recovery lizzy1
  • Score: -15

7:06pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Mart says...

FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Probably some local chavvy rat boy piece of sh*t from Shitehawk ?

and where abouts do you live ???
[quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Probably some local chavvy rat boy piece of sh*t from Shitehawk ? and where abouts do you live ??? Mart
  • Score: -11

7:09pm Sun 10 Aug 14

sssuuueee says...

I wouldn't mind betting that it was one of the hooligans that went to Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.
I wouldn't mind betting that it was one of the hooligans that went to Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon. sssuuueee
  • Score: -13

7:52pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Tedious Pedant says...

winewomenandsong wrote:
Nothing to do with "foreigners" Father Ted. All denominations have their good and bad. Rather it is all to do with attitudes; aggression; thuggery; drugs; bully boys hunting in packs; people with no upbringing or principals; and so on. And it can only get worse all the while police and goverments pamper criminals. Convicted criminals should serve their sentence in open prisons out in the desert. See how many come back for a second helping that "desert".
We haven't got any deserts here.
[quote][p][bold]winewomenandsong[/bold] wrote: Nothing to do with "foreigners" Father Ted. All denominations have their good and bad. Rather it is all to do with attitudes; aggression; thuggery; drugs; bully boys hunting in packs; people with no upbringing or principals; and so on. And it can only get worse all the while police and goverments pamper criminals. Convicted criminals should serve their sentence in open prisons out in the desert. See how many come back for a second helping that "desert".[/p][/quote]We haven't got any deserts here. Tedious Pedant
  • Score: 3

7:59pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Jormungand says...

FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)
[quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :) Jormungand
  • Score: 4

8:23pm Sun 10 Aug 14

sssuuueee says...

Jormungand wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)
Imbecilic comment.
The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.
[quote][p][bold]Jormungand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)[/p][/quote]Imbecilic comment. The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon. sssuuueee
  • Score: -10

8:46pm Sun 10 Aug 14

tug509 says...

sssuuueee wrote:
Jormungand wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)
Imbecilic comment.
The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.
Only a horses arse would try to hang their own personal vendettas to a tragic situation such as this ,and without any truth or foundation to make such a statement .
I sincerely wish this poor man a speedy and full recovery ,i would also suggest some surgery to remove that self righteous chip from your shoulder as well !.
[quote][p][bold]sssuuueee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jormungand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)[/p][/quote]Imbecilic comment. The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.[/p][/quote]Only a horses arse would try to hang their own personal vendettas to a tragic situation such as this ,and without any truth or foundation to make such a statement . I sincerely wish this poor man a speedy and full recovery ,i would also suggest some surgery to remove that self righteous chip from your shoulder as well !. tug509
  • Score: 5

9:05pm Sun 10 Aug 14

Jormungand says...

tug509 wrote:
sssuuueee wrote:
Jormungand wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)
Imbecilic comment.
The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.
Only a horses arse would try to hang their own personal vendettas to a tragic situation such as this ,and without any truth or foundation to make such a statement .
I sincerely wish this poor man a speedy and full recovery ,i would also suggest some surgery to remove that self righteous chip from your shoulder as well !.
Obviously I was taking the **** of Father Ted for being ignorant...
[quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sssuuueee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jormungand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)[/p][/quote]Imbecilic comment. The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.[/p][/quote]Only a horses arse would try to hang their own personal vendettas to a tragic situation such as this ,and without any truth or foundation to make such a statement . I sincerely wish this poor man a speedy and full recovery ,i would also suggest some surgery to remove that self righteous chip from your shoulder as well !.[/p][/quote]Obviously I was taking the **** of Father Ted for being ignorant... Jormungand
  • Score: 0

9:54pm Sun 10 Aug 14

winewomenandsong says...

Tedious Pedant wrote:
winewomenandsong wrote:
Nothing to do with "foreigners" Father Ted. All denominations have their good and bad. Rather it is all to do with attitudes; aggression; thuggery; drugs; bully boys hunting in packs; people with no upbringing or principals; and so on. And it can only get worse all the while police and goverments pamper criminals. Convicted criminals should serve their sentence in open prisons out in the desert. See how many come back for a second helping that "desert".
We haven't got any deserts here.
..... that we have no deserts in this country is of no relevance whatsoever.
[quote][p][bold]Tedious Pedant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]winewomenandsong[/bold] wrote: Nothing to do with "foreigners" Father Ted. All denominations have their good and bad. Rather it is all to do with attitudes; aggression; thuggery; drugs; bully boys hunting in packs; people with no upbringing or principals; and so on. And it can only get worse all the while police and goverments pamper criminals. Convicted criminals should serve their sentence in open prisons out in the desert. See how many come back for a second helping that "desert".[/p][/quote]We haven't got any deserts here.[/p][/quote]..... that we have no deserts in this country is of no relevance whatsoever. winewomenandsong
  • Score: -4

11:01pm Sun 10 Aug 14

nissancars says...

Metro Reader wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
true though
[quote][p][bold]Metro Reader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment[/p][/quote]true though nissancars
  • Score: -5

11:26pm Sun 10 Aug 14

tug509 says...

Jormungand wrote:
tug509 wrote:
sssuuueee wrote:
Jormungand wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)
Imbecilic comment.
The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.
Only a horses arse would try to hang their own personal vendettas to a tragic situation such as this ,and without any truth or foundation to make such a statement .
I sincerely wish this poor man a speedy and full recovery ,i would also suggest some surgery to remove that self righteous chip from your shoulder as well !.
Obviously I was taking the **** of Father Ted for being ignorant...
Jormungand,my comment was not aimed at you ,it was aimed at sssuuueee . It seems she thinks all the worlds problems are caused by a football match that didn`t meet her daughters expectations ,and has no conscience to add it to an unrelated and very serious and tragic incident ,some people know no shame .
[quote][p][bold]Jormungand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sssuuueee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jormungand[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Probably people like you beat the f**k out of the poor Hungarian guy just because he is from Hungary? - happened to me once (not as extreme as this case) but just because I am non-white and non-British :)[/p][/quote]Imbecilic comment. The type of xenophobia that my daughter had to put up with at Falmer Stadium yesterday afternoon.[/p][/quote]Only a horses arse would try to hang their own personal vendettas to a tragic situation such as this ,and without any truth or foundation to make such a statement . I sincerely wish this poor man a speedy and full recovery ,i would also suggest some surgery to remove that self righteous chip from your shoulder as well !.[/p][/quote]Obviously I was taking the **** of Father Ted for being ignorant...[/p][/quote]Jormungand,my comment was not aimed at you ,it was aimed at sssuuueee . It seems she thinks all the worlds problems are caused by a football match that didn`t meet her daughters expectations ,and has no conscience to add it to an unrelated and very serious and tragic incident ,some people know no shame . tug509
  • Score: 2

11:42pm Sun 10 Aug 14

stevo!! says...

Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H. stevo!!
  • Score: -10

7:23am Mon 11 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

Mart wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
Probably some local chavvy rat boy piece of sh*t from Shitehawk ?

and where abouts do you live ???
Your comment is as bad as Father Teds!!!
[quote][p][bold]Mart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]Probably some local chavvy rat boy piece of sh*t from Shitehawk ? and where abouts do you live ???[/p][/quote]Your comment is as bad as Father Teds!!! brighton bluenose
  • Score: 4

7:30am Mon 11 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! the irony is that many people who read your crass comments such as the one above will have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this young man!!
[quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! the irony is that many people who read your crass comments such as the one above will have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this young man!! brighton bluenose
  • Score: 4

7:34am Mon 11 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
[quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!! brighton bluenose
  • Score: 4

7:35am Mon 11 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

DP - sorry!!
DP - sorry!! brighton bluenose
  • Score: -1

8:19am Mon 11 Aug 14

Euly says...

Metro Reader wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
cut the again they showed the ignorance with the dreadful spelling ....
[quote][p][bold]Metro Reader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment[/p][/quote]cut the again they showed the ignorance with the dreadful spelling .... Euly
  • Score: 0

8:21am Mon 11 Aug 14

Euly says...

Metro Reader wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
but then again he showed his ignorance with the dreadful spelling....
[quote][p][bold]Metro Reader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment[/p][/quote]but then again he showed his ignorance with the dreadful spelling.... Euly
  • Score: 0

10:20am Mon 11 Aug 14

stevo!! says...

brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss.

I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.
[quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!![/p][/quote]Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss. I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself. stevo!!
  • Score: -7

11:00am Mon 11 Aug 14

ABCkimberley says...

Euly wrote:
Metro Reader wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
but then again he showed his ignorance with the dreadful spelling....
Iam from Hungary,Iam very sorry for a boy even I don't know him.
I can't understand people like "FatherTed11" how can write this things,when poor young boy fighting for him life.
I don't think so Brighton is that's why is dangerous because there is a lot foreigners.
All around the world there is bad and good people...
[quote][p][bold]Euly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Metro Reader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment[/p][/quote]but then again he showed his ignorance with the dreadful spelling....[/p][/quote]Iam from Hungary,Iam very sorry for a boy even I don't know him. I can't understand people like "FatherTed11" how can write this things,when poor young boy fighting for him life. I don't think so Brighton is that's why is dangerous because there is a lot foreigners. All around the world there is bad and good people... ABCkimberley
  • Score: 0

6:03pm Mon 11 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss.

I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.
Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!!
[quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!![/p][/quote]Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss. I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!! brighton bluenose
  • Score: 6

10:42pm Mon 11 Aug 14

stevo!! says...

brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss.

I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.
Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!!
So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident.

Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission?

As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.
[quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!![/p][/quote]Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss. I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!![/p][/quote]So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident. Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission? As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself. stevo!!
  • Score: -6

10:48pm Mon 11 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss.

I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.
Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!!
So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident.

Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission?

As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.
You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!!
[quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!![/p][/quote]Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss. I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!![/p][/quote]So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident. Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission? As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.[/p][/quote]You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!! brighton bluenose
  • Score: -5

5:41pm Tue 12 Aug 14

stevo!! says...

brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss.

I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.
Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!!
So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident.

Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission?

As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.
You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!!
Loads of people deserve to be knifed and put in hospital.

Funny how so many people on here (including YOU) gave a thumbs up to a post wishing that another poster on here go and hang himself.......for what?
[quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!![/p][/quote]Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss. I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!![/p][/quote]So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident. Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission? As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.[/p][/quote]You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!![/p][/quote]Loads of people deserve to be knifed and put in hospital. Funny how so many people on here (including YOU) gave a thumbs up to a post wishing that another poster on here go and hang himself.......for what? stevo!!
  • Score: -4

6:38pm Tue 12 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss.

I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.
Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!!
So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident.

Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission?

As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.
You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!!
Loads of people deserve to be knifed and put in hospital.

Funny how so many people on here (including YOU) gave a thumbs up to a post wishing that another poster on here go and hang himself.......for what?
Christ you are such a dick head!!
[quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!![/p][/quote]Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss. I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!![/p][/quote]So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident. Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission? As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.[/p][/quote]You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!![/p][/quote]Loads of people deserve to be knifed and put in hospital. Funny how so many people on here (including YOU) gave a thumbs up to a post wishing that another poster on here go and hang himself.......for what?[/p][/quote]Christ you are such a dick head!! brighton bluenose
  • Score: 0

9:35am Wed 13 Aug 14

stevo!! says...

brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
brighton bluenose wrote:
stevo!! wrote:
Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved.

The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved.

It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.
Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!!
Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss.

I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.
Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!!
So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident.

Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission?

As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.
You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!!
Loads of people deserve to be knifed and put in hospital.

Funny how so many people on here (including YOU) gave a thumbs up to a post wishing that another poster on here go and hang himself.......for what?
Christ you are such a dick head!!
Every insult is an admission that you haven't the intelligence to argue against my points.
[quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stevo!![/bold] wrote: Until we know the precise reason for the stabbing, we cannot claim that nationality was involved. The guy could simply have been a d!ck and got what he deserved. It's awful how so many weapons seem to be on the streets of B&H.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! The irony is that most people who read your crass comments such as the one above would have NO DOUBT that YOU are a real dick - but no-one would think that you would 'deserve' the fate that has befallen this unfortunate young man!![/p][/quote]Thanks once again for admitting that the points I raised were too advanced for you to discuss. I assume you address 'thicko' to yourself.[/p][/quote]Thicko!! Your suggestion that if this guy was acting like a dick he 'deserved' to have his throat slashed shows what a complete and utter cant you are - END OF!![/p][/quote]So you admit no idea what his conduct was immediately prior to the incident. Why get angry, then, at someone who also made that same admission? As I said, you spend half your time showing your anger at yourself.[/p][/quote]You are a moron - his behaviour is irrelevant but even if he did act like a dick that doesn't mean he deserved to have his throat slashed! But you clearly think he did!![/p][/quote]Loads of people deserve to be knifed and put in hospital. Funny how so many people on here (including YOU) gave a thumbs up to a post wishing that another poster on here go and hang himself.......for what?[/p][/quote]Christ you are such a dick head!![/p][/quote]Every insult is an admission that you haven't the intelligence to argue against my points. stevo!!
  • Score: -3

8:04am Sun 17 Aug 14

Youlikemyjugs says...

Have they really not caught the retard who did this?
Have they really not caught the retard who did this? Youlikemyjugs
  • Score: 0

12:03am Wed 20 Aug 14

notslimjim says...

Metro Reader wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
A black man is the main suspect.

Black people are foreign to these shores.

HTH
[quote][p][bold]Metro Reader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment[/p][/quote]A black man is the main suspect. Black people are foreign to these shores. HTH notslimjim
  • Score: 0

8:20am Wed 20 Aug 14

brighton bluenose says...

notslimjim wrote:
Metro Reader wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
A black man is the main suspect.

Black people are foreign to these shores.

HTH
Perhaps he was born here!
[quote][p][bold]notslimjim[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Metro Reader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment[/p][/quote]A black man is the main suspect. Black people are foreign to these shores. HTH[/p][/quote]Perhaps he was born here! brighton bluenose
  • Score: -1

10:12am Thu 28 Aug 14

ok,jared says...

brighton bluenose wrote:
notslimjim wrote:
Metro Reader wrote:
FatherTed11 wrote:
This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.
what a racist comment
A black man is the main suspect.

Black people are foreign to these shores.

HTH
Perhaps he was born here!
And that somehow means that black people originated from the UK?


Please explain how.
[quote][p][bold]brighton bluenose[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]notslimjim[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Metro Reader[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]FatherTed11[/bold] wrote: This is all too commin Brighton now with all the foreigners.[/p][/quote]what a racist comment[/p][/quote]A black man is the main suspect. Black people are foreign to these shores. HTH[/p][/quote]Perhaps he was born here![/p][/quote]And that somehow means that black people originated from the UK? Please explain how. ok,jared
  • Score: 1

8:25am Mon 8 Sep 14

Valentinian says...

So he was attacked and his friend was robbed earlier.... The 17 year old local lad is charged with GBH and Robbery.... The Czech guy is brain damaged...what a wonderful place this is to live...
So he was attacked and his friend was robbed earlier.... The 17 year old local lad is charged with GBH and Robbery.... The Czech guy is brain damaged...what a wonderful place this is to live... Valentinian
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree