Microwave sparks kitchen fire

Microwave sparks kitchen fire

Microwave sparks kitchen fire

First published in News

A microwave caused a kitchen fire in Brighton this morning (Tuesday).

The appliance caught fire at a property in Highbrook Close, Brighton, at about 1am.

Two East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service engines were called to put out the flames. The service said there were no injuries.

Fire crews arrived left the scene by 1.30am.

 

 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree