Man led to safety with smoke inhalation after early-morning Worthing kitchen fire

Early-morning Worthing kitchen fire leaves man with smoke inhalation

Early-morning Worthing kitchen fire leaves man with smoke inhalation

First published in News
Last updated

A man suffered smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in his flat.

Three fire crews were called to King Edward Avenue in Worthing at 1.14am today.

Firefighters used breathing gear to lead the man to safety.

The early-morning fire, put down to accidental ignition, was extinguished with a hose.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree