Whitehawk fan accuses opposing supporter of racist behaviour

Whitehawk fan accuses opposing supporter of racist behaviour

Whitehawk fan accuses opposing supporter of racist behaviour

First published in News

A football fan has made a formal complaint about alleged racist behaviour of an opposing supporter.

A Whitehawk FC supporter has submitted a written allegation to Ebbsfleet United about the alleged racist behaviour of one of its supporters outside the Hawks’ stadium after Saturday’s 1-0 win for the home side.

Ebbsfleet United have launched an investigation into the incident and said the club does not tolerate any racism or discrimination and fully supports the efforts of Kick It Out.

The club is asking anyone who witnessed the incident to contact Peter Varney on 01474 533796.

Comments (5)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:02pm Mon 25 Aug 14

notslimjim says...

Oh grow a pair, fgs.
Oh grow a pair, fgs. notslimjim
  • Score: -68

6:20pm Mon 25 Aug 14

Sid East Brighton says...

notslimjim wrote:
Oh grow a pair, fgs.
Not sure of the point your trying to make. No one should have to tolerate abusive or racist language, no matter where it is said.
[quote][p][bold]notslimjim[/bold] wrote: Oh grow a pair, fgs.[/p][/quote]Not sure of the point your trying to make. No one should have to tolerate abusive or racist language, no matter where it is said. Sid East Brighton
  • Score: 10

6:39pm Mon 25 Aug 14

notslimjim says...

Sid East Brighton wrote:
notslimjim wrote:
Oh grow a pair, fgs.
Not sure of the point your trying to make. No one should have to tolerate abusive or racist language, no matter where it is said.
But it happens, and it hurts no-one.
[quote][p][bold]Sid East Brighton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]notslimjim[/bold] wrote: Oh grow a pair, fgs.[/p][/quote]Not sure of the point your trying to make. No one should have to tolerate abusive or racist language, no matter where it is said.[/p][/quote]But it happens, and it hurts no-one. notslimjim
  • Score: -55

8:01pm Mon 25 Aug 14

hellohonkytonks says...

Oh dear...Excuse me YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh dear...Excuse me YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ hellohonkytonks
  • Score: -70

2:01am Fri 29 Aug 14

Dr Martin says...

notslimjim wrote:
Sid East Brighton wrote:
notslimjim wrote:
Oh grow a pair, fgs.
Not sure of the point your trying to make. No one should have to tolerate abusive or racist language, no matter where it is said.
But it happens, and it hurts no-one.
How can you be so sure?
[quote][p][bold]notslimjim[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sid East Brighton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]notslimjim[/bold] wrote: Oh grow a pair, fgs.[/p][/quote]Not sure of the point your trying to make. No one should have to tolerate abusive or racist language, no matter where it is said.[/p][/quote]But it happens, and it hurts no-one.[/p][/quote]How can you be so sure? Dr Martin
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree