Four Albion players have been hailed as the best in the Championship in their respective positions by their fellow professionals.
Stockdale, Dunk and Knockaert were named in the EFL team of the year, selected by media representatives around the country, which was announced recently.
The pros agreed with those selections and have also picked Bruno as the top right-back in the division this term.
- Baldock back in training - but no Duffy for Albion's title
- Albion fans urged to pump up the volume for title push
- Sussex share the spoils after Middlesex cut loose at Lord's
- Sussex skipper looking for fresh start in one-day cup
- Langford to referee Albion on their big day
Tommy Smith of Huddersfield was at right-back in this season's EFL team of the year as chosen by the media.
The players have gone with the three most regular members of Albion's impressive defensive unit when casting their votes.
They have also handed Championship player of the season Knockaert another accolade.
Full team (4-4-2): STOCKDALE; BRUNO, DUNK, Lascelles (Newcastle), Sessegnon (Fulham); KNOCKAERT, Mooy (Huddersfield), Shelvey (Newcastle), Cairney (Fulham); Gayle (Newcastle), Wood (Leeds).