Albion will be without Sam Baldock again for their tilt at the Championship title at Norwich tomorrow night.
The striker has missed the five wins on the trot since the international break which have clinched promotion to the Premier League for the Seagulls with a glutes injury.
Boss Chris Hughton confirmed this morning that Baldock will still be sidelined for the trip to Carrow Road.
- Bruno rues missed opportunity - but title ambition lives on
- Hughton admits Albion lacked quality as another chance to clinch the title slips by
- Seagulls blow title chance - but fans show their appreciation of promotion season
- Early arrivals wish Hughton well ahead of record-breaking occasion at the Amex
- Murray heading for history as Albion hunt the title at the Amex
Albion need a win from their remaining three fixtures to go up as champions.
If they miss out on Hughton's first return to Carrow Road since Norwich sacked him three years ago, they could still be crowned on Monday when the club stage their annual awards night at the Amex.
Newcastle host Preston on Monday evening and, if Albion draw or lose at Norwich, would need to better their result.