Fans who showed "Dunkirk spirit" to party through torrential rain at Fatboy Slim's 2007 New Year's Day beach party will be rewarded with first refusal of tickets for his next event.
The Hove DJ has exclusively revealed details of plans for a fourth Brighton seafront show on September 27.
Tickets for the 22,000 capacity Big Beach Boutique 4 will only be available to people with credit cards registered to a BN postcode, which includes Brighton and the area between Littlehampton and Eastbourne.
They will go on sale from tomorrow (Thursday, May 29) but for the first two days will only be available to people who bought tickets for the New Year gig, which sold out within hours.
The DJ, real name Norman Cook, said: "I want to say thank you to everyone who made it such a success in spite of everything the weather threw against us."
He suffered a series of electric shocks as strong winds drove the rain onto his record decks.
He said: "It was chaos but I had a lovely warm feeling from the crowd. It was like a Dunkirk spirit - "we will brave the elements and we will have fun.""
The BBB4 gig will be Cook's first outdoors in Brighton during the summer months since 250,000 revellers descended on the beach for the free concert in 2002 and brought the city to a standstill.
Each buyer will be able to purchase six of the £30 tickets. Any remaining will go on general sale on Monday, June 2.
The concert will be staged at the same fenced off site in Madeira Drive that was used in 2007. Cook has been told by the emergency services and Brighton and Hove City Council that he cannot use the space between the piers which proved problematic in 2002 when the tide came in and crowded revellers struggled to keep their footing on the pebbles.
He has promised a bigger and better than ever audio and visual show around his stage, which will be by Concorde 2 nightclub facing the Palace Pier.
A beach barbeque will be set up to cater for the crowd and concessions stands will sell champagne, Pimms and beer.
Details of the full line-up of artists has yet to be confirmed but Cook said: "I'll be inviting some friends to come along, I can't say who but I'm talking about big names. In the past we've had John Digweed, Groove Armada, Carl Cox... I'm talking about people with a similar profile."
Regular talks have been held between the DJ's team and the authorities to ensure the event runs smoothly.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said the force was happy with the arrangements.
A licence has also been granted for the event site to be used on Friday, September 26. No plans have been revealed for the date and Cook has yet to rule out performing for a second night.
He said he hoped to make the gig a regular event now that the organisation had been ironed out.
Cook said: "It's nice after doing three that we have pinned it down and could make it a regular annual event.
"I'd love for it to be like the Burning The Clocks or the Children's Parade, something that Brighton people look forward to and enjoy.
"Because I live here and I'm so proud of Brighton, it's the proudest moment of my life to be up there in front of that crowd in my hometown."