Brighton woman flees home after racists spray graffiti on car

A Jewish pensioner fled her home after racist vandals sprayed a swastika on her car.

The 64-year-old was so distressed when she discovered the graffiti outside her flat in Whitehawk, Brighton, that she ended up in hospital.

Community leaders have condemned the crime and appealed for people who know the culprit to turn them in.

The woman went to the Royal Sussex County Hospital for treatment on Tuesday after discovering the tyres on her car, which was parked outside Heron Court in Swanborough Place, had been let down and a swastika sprayed on the bodywork.

Inspector Bill Whitehead said: “It is plainly a racially motivated offence.

"We are investigating it and welcome any information that could lead to the people responsible. It is a cowardly attack against an elderly lady.”

The Argus was unable to contact the woman last night.

She is understood to have travelled to London to stay temporarily in a retirement home while looking for somewhere else to live.

Shocked community

People living and working in Whitehawk spoke of their shock at the anti-semitic crime yesterday (May 2).

Andy Silsby, a community development worker for the area, said: “It is disgusting. There have been very few issues to do with any form of hate crime in the area.

Related links

"I’d call on the community, if they know of any information, to pass it on to the authorities. We cannot tolerate this sort of thing.”

Faith Matyszak, vice-chairwoman of the Whitehawk Crime Prevention Forum, said: “Quite honestly I’m disgusted. We went through this in the 1930s.

“Whitehawk as a whole is a good place to live. We don’t need anything that is racist in any shape or form.

“We won’t accept it.”

Councillor Warren Morgan, a Labour member for the ward on Brighton and Hove City Council, said: “Thankfully incidents of racism are rare in Whitehawk and relatively low in the city as a whole.

“However, the message must go out that racism will not be tolerated, whether in personal disputes or random racially motivated crimes.”

A spokesman for Brighton and Hove City Council said it would work with the woman if she needed help.

He said: “We work with the police through the city’s partnership community safety team to support victims of hate crime.

“Our aim is to help victims get their lives back to normal wherever possible while also bringing the perpetrators to justice.

“In this instance, the neighbourhood policing team are taking the lead in supporting the victim and investigating the incident.

"Additional support will be provided by our caseworkers if that is felt to be necessary and helpful.”

Comments (49)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:15pm Thu 3 May 12

DSummers says...

Disgusting. What about the CCTV outside Heron Court? If the culprits are found to be council tenants, evict them.
Disgusting. What about the CCTV outside Heron Court? If the culprits are found to be council tenants, evict them. DSummers

3:32pm Thu 3 May 12

Spanners says...

'hawkers are always going on about how great and tightly knit a community they are......well now prove it - find the disgusting individuals who would do such a thing to vulnerable eldery lady and bring them to justice.
'hawkers are always going on about how great and tightly knit a community they are......well now prove it - find the disgusting individuals who would do such a thing to vulnerable eldery lady and bring them to justice. Spanners

3:33pm Thu 3 May 12

fretlessbass says...

I would like to say it's unbelieveable, unfortunately it's all too believeable. What big, brave lads they are, this is what members of the 'master race' are capable of.
I would like to say it's unbelieveable, unfortunately it's all too believeable. What big, brave lads they are, this is what members of the 'master race' are capable of. fretlessbass

3:44pm Thu 3 May 12

Jimmy Stewart's Imaginary Rabbit says...

*Shakes head sadly*

It's INCREDIBLY sad that after all the sacrifices Britain made between 1939 and 1945 this type of behaviour still happens.
*Shakes head sadly* It's INCREDIBLY sad that after all the sacrifices Britain made between 1939 and 1945 this type of behaviour still happens. Jimmy Stewart's Imaginary Rabbit

3:47pm Thu 3 May 12

diriky says...

Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense!
Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense! diriky

4:12pm Thu 3 May 12

Morpheus says...

diriky wrote:
Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense!
I'm afraid you are wrong. The Jews have been thrown out of many countries in Europe in the past and definitely by the Christians. Then don't forget Queen Mary - a Christian burning other Christians at the stake.
[quote][p][bold]diriky[/bold] wrote: Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense![/p][/quote]I'm afraid you are wrong. The Jews have been thrown out of many countries in Europe in the past and definitely by the Christians. Then don't forget Queen Mary - a Christian burning other Christians at the stake. Morpheus

4:20pm Thu 3 May 12

redllewellyn says...

"Thankfully incidents of racism are rare in Whitehawk and relatively low in the city as a whole" apart from that mass racist march through brighton on the 22nd and the one being planned by the edl on the 2nd of june. These things are connected for sure.
"Thankfully incidents of racism are rare in Whitehawk and relatively low in the city as a whole" apart from that mass racist march through brighton on the 22nd and the one being planned by the edl on the 2nd of june. These things are connected for sure. redllewellyn

4:20pm Thu 3 May 12

NickA18 says...

Disgusting. But what do you expect, it's Whitehawk...
Disgusting. But what do you expect, it's Whitehawk... NickA18

4:21pm Thu 3 May 12

Archie Bun says...

Being Jewish isn't a race.
Being Jewish isn't a race. Archie Bun

4:22pm Thu 3 May 12

Number Six says...

Doesn't make you proud to be a member of the human race, does it
Doesn't make you proud to be a member of the human race, does it Number Six

4:28pm Thu 3 May 12

thewhitehawker says...

Who ever did this was not from whitehawk , the people around here do not know how to draw a swashstika
Who ever did this was not from whitehawk , the people around here do not know how to draw a swashstika thewhitehawker

4:33pm Thu 3 May 12

Spanners says...

thewhitehawker wrote:
Who ever did this was not from whitehawk , the people around here do not know how to draw a swashstika
"swashstika" ??

is the Sean Connery version
[quote][p][bold]thewhitehawker[/bold] wrote: Who ever did this was not from whitehawk , the people around here do not know how to draw a swashstika[/p][/quote]"swashstika" ?? is the Sean Connery version Spanners

4:51pm Thu 3 May 12

mimseycal says...

Archie Bun wrote:
Being Jewish isn't a race.
Gee ... thanks for that little gem.

Your point?
[quote][p][bold]Archie Bun[/bold] wrote: Being Jewish isn't a race.[/p][/quote]Gee ... thanks for that little gem. Your point? mimseycal

4:56pm Thu 3 May 12

davyboy says...

this is disgusting, and if my child had done this, i would definately turn them in. why can't we all live in peace and harmony? oh yes, religion!!! scum like this have no place in normal society. i agree that if they are found to be council tenants, then they should be evicted, even if it means their whole family suffers as a consequence. brainless morons!!
this is disgusting, and if my child had done this, i would definately turn them in. why can't we all live in peace and harmony? oh yes, religion!!! scum like this have no place in normal society. i agree that if they are found to be council tenants, then they should be evicted, even if it means their whole family suffers as a consequence. brainless morons!! davyboy

4:56pm Thu 3 May 12

mimseycal says...

Morpheus wrote:
diriky wrote:
Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense!
I'm afraid you are wrong. The Jews have been thrown out of many countries in Europe in the past and definitely by the Christians. Then don't forget Queen Mary - a Christian burning other Christians at the stake.
I think the poster was referring to the notion of Christian as in Christian charity; in the theological sense of love (agape) an unlimited loving-kindness toward all others..
[quote][p][bold]Morpheus[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]diriky[/bold] wrote: Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense![/p][/quote]I'm afraid you are wrong. The Jews have been thrown out of many countries in Europe in the past and definitely by the Christians. Then don't forget Queen Mary - a Christian burning other Christians at the stake.[/p][/quote]I think the poster was referring to the notion of Christian as in Christian charity; in the theological sense of love (agape) an unlimited loving-kindness toward all others.. mimseycal

4:59pm Thu 3 May 12

mimseycal says...

NickA18 wrote:
Disgusting. But what do you expect, it's Whitehawk...
Nah ... eviction would only mean that they would have a justifiable reason to hate ... well in their type of thinking.

Much better second them to Rally Hall and let them find out what being Jewish actually entails.
[quote][p][bold]NickA18[/bold] wrote: Disgusting. But what do you expect, it's Whitehawk...[/p][/quote]Nah ... eviction would only mean that they would have a justifiable reason to hate ... well in their type of thinking. Much better second them to Rally Hall and let them find out what being Jewish actually entails. mimseycal

5:03pm Thu 3 May 12

mimseycal says...

Terry K wrote:
Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.
Could have been any number of things. Why don't we wait and see?
[quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.[/p][/quote]Could have been any number of things. Why don't we wait and see? mimseycal

5:06pm Thu 3 May 12

Andy R says...

Terry K wrote:
Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.
Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened.

What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests".
[quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.[/p][/quote]Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened. What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests". Andy R

5:08pm Thu 3 May 12

le mez says...

redllewellyn wrote:
"Thankfully incidents of racism are rare in Whitehawk and relatively low in the city as a whole" apart from that mass racist march through brighton on the 22nd and the one being planned by the edl on the 2nd of june. These things are connected for sure.
Bit of a tenuous link that methinks. My pal had some arsehole scrawl a short diatribe about 'freedom' on his wall recently. Maybe he should blame the Smash EDO mob as they were graffitting shop windows on the 22nd and have a protest planned for the Diamond Jubilee.
[quote][p][bold]redllewellyn[/bold] wrote: "Thankfully incidents of racism are rare in Whitehawk and relatively low in the city as a whole" apart from that mass racist march through brighton on the 22nd and the one being planned by the edl on the 2nd of june. These things are connected for sure.[/p][/quote]Bit of a tenuous link that methinks. My pal had some arsehole scrawl a short diatribe about 'freedom' on his wall recently. Maybe he should blame the Smash EDO mob as they were graffitting shop windows on the 22nd and have a protest planned for the Diamond Jubilee. le mez

5:45pm Thu 3 May 12

JHunty says...

Andy R wrote:
Terry K wrote:
Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.
Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened.

What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests".
Sad old Andy still cant decide whether people have a right to protest or not. Let me see Andy R, who is trying to overthrow our democratic system and replace it with a totalitarian communist system is complaining about people he doesnt like having rights. Its pretty clear what sort of world Andy Rs communist utopia would be like, it seems no one who has an opinion that differs from his would be allowed. They would be sent off to the gulags for re-education no doubt I think our system is much better as its not up to people like Andy to decide who has rights or not. After all the guff he has written about peoples right to protest the fact he is now saying that only people he agrees with have rights shows what a hypocrite he is. For the record Andy the degree of violence levelled at the March for England marchers was completely disproportionate to any threat they posed. To throw bottles and plates at a march with children on it is disgusting and only your blinkered out look prevents you from seeing that. The fact that you work in the public sector and continually slag off your fellow public sector workers is a joke.

Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? Are you going to be consistent this time and criticise them for harrassing workers going about their lawful business like you did when the anti abortionists were protesting or is it going to be another case of Andy R selectively choosing who has rights and who doesnt.

Remember Andy you are a member of an organisation trying to over throw our democratic system and replace it with communism as far as most people would be concerned you are as much of a threat as any right wing group.
[quote][p][bold]Andy R[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.[/p][/quote]Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened. What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests".[/p][/quote]Sad old Andy still cant decide whether people have a right to protest or not. Let me see Andy R, who is trying to overthrow our democratic system and replace it with a totalitarian communist system is complaining about people he doesnt like having rights. Its pretty clear what sort of world Andy Rs communist utopia would be like, it seems no one who has an opinion that differs from his would be allowed. They would be sent off to the gulags for re-education no doubt I think our system is much better as its not up to people like Andy to decide who has rights or not. After all the guff he has written about peoples right to protest the fact he is now saying that only people he agrees with have rights shows what a hypocrite he is. For the record Andy the degree of violence levelled at the March for England marchers was completely disproportionate to any threat they posed. To throw bottles and plates at a march with children on it is disgusting and only your blinkered out look prevents you from seeing that. The fact that you work in the public sector and continually slag off your fellow public sector workers is a joke. Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? Are you going to be consistent this time and criticise them for harrassing workers going about their lawful business like you did when the anti abortionists were protesting or is it going to be another case of Andy R selectively choosing who has rights and who doesnt. Remember Andy you are a member of an organisation trying to over throw our democratic system and replace it with communism as far as most people would be concerned you are as much of a threat as any right wing group. JHunty

6:19pm Thu 3 May 12

wexler53 says...

We could learn a lot from the Jewish community - Their mutual support system and family values to name just two. Qualities often lacking in gentile families. I hope this ends with a good outcome for this lady, and she finds somewhere she can feel safe living in.
We could learn a lot from the Jewish community - Their mutual support system and family values to name just two. Qualities often lacking in gentile families. I hope this ends with a good outcome for this lady, and she finds somewhere she can feel safe living in. wexler53

6:34pm Thu 3 May 12

diriky says...

Morpheus wrote:
diriky wrote:
Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense!
I'm afraid you are wrong. The Jews have been thrown out of many countries in Europe in the past and definitely by the Christians. Then don't forget Queen Mary - a Christian burning other Christians at the stake.
Morpheus anyone claiming to Be Christian that does something like this is NO Christian I do know my history like Jews being blamed for baby killings as a sacrifice it has gone on for centuries even in this country! something I find abhorrent!
[quote][p][bold]Morpheus[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]diriky[/bold] wrote: Unfortunatly the Jews have been persecuted for centuries , Always by idiots who are definitely not Christians !! I really hope the Miscreants are found and severely punished !!! I do know a Lady in Whytehawk who is Jewish and if theytried anything like that on her they would seriously regret it as she is one formiddable Lady who takes no nonsense![/p][/quote]I'm afraid you are wrong. The Jews have been thrown out of many countries in Europe in the past and definitely by the Christians. Then don't forget Queen Mary - a Christian burning other Christians at the stake.[/p][/quote]Morpheus anyone claiming to Be Christian that does something like this is NO Christian I do know my history like Jews being blamed for baby killings as a sacrifice it has gone on for centuries even in this country! something I find abhorrent! diriky

7:12pm Thu 3 May 12

longman says...

The blood libel is centuries old and will continue until the Pope rescinds it!
The blood libel is centuries old and will continue until the Pope rescinds it! longman

7:19pm Thu 3 May 12

mimseycal says...

And beyond I daresay ... Not all those who hold to it are Catholics. Still, it is neither here nor there really. I doubt very much that the perpetrators of this particular act are even aware of the blood libel. It requires at least a modicum of education and is not something commonly discussed in school detention rooms.
And beyond I daresay ... Not all those who hold to it are Catholics. Still, it is neither here nor there really. I doubt very much that the perpetrators of this particular act are even aware of the blood libel. It requires at least a modicum of education and is not something commonly discussed in school detention rooms. mimseycal

7:52pm Thu 3 May 12

Terry K says...

Winston Churchill once said, "the facists of the future will be the anti-facists" how wise that man was, wonder what he would think of marxists throwing bottles of urine at innocent children?.
Winston Churchill once said, "the facists of the future will be the anti-facists" how wise that man was, wonder what he would think of marxists throwing bottles of urine at innocent children?. Terry K

8:10pm Thu 3 May 12

mimseycal says...

Terry K wrote:
Winston Churchill once said, "the facists of the future will be the anti-facists" how wise that man was, wonder what he would think of marxists throwing bottles of urine at innocent children?.
Sheesh Terry K ... no idea. I give up.

Do I get to ask a question now?

What is a common term for monomania?
[quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Winston Churchill once said, "the facists of the future will be the anti-facists" how wise that man was, wonder what he would think of marxists throwing bottles of urine at innocent children?.[/p][/quote]Sheesh Terry K ... no idea. I give up. Do I get to ask a question now? What is a common term for monomania? mimseycal

9:41pm Thu 3 May 12

gaz scott says...

JHunty wrote:
Andy R wrote:
Terry K wrote:
Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.
Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened.

What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests".
Sad old Andy still cant decide whether people have a right to protest or not. Let me see Andy R, who is trying to overthrow our democratic system and replace it with a totalitarian communist system is complaining about people he doesnt like having rights. Its pretty clear what sort of world Andy Rs communist utopia would be like, it seems no one who has an opinion that differs from his would be allowed. They would be sent off to the gulags for re-education no doubt I think our system is much better as its not up to people like Andy to decide who has rights or not. After all the guff he has written about peoples right to protest the fact he is now saying that only people he agrees with have rights shows what a hypocrite he is. For the record Andy the degree of violence levelled at the March for England marchers was completely disproportionate to any threat they posed. To throw bottles and plates at a march with children on it is disgusting and only your blinkered out look prevents you from seeing that. The fact that you work in the public sector and continually slag off your fellow public sector workers is a joke.

Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? Are you going to be consistent this time and criticise them for harrassing workers going about their lawful business like you did when the anti abortionists were protesting or is it going to be another case of Andy R selectively choosing who has rights and who doesnt.

Remember Andy you are a member of an organisation trying to over throw our democratic system and replace it with communism as far as most people would be concerned you are as much of a threat as any right wing group.
You really do talk a load of nonsense.

"Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? "

Being arrested for something does not make one guilty in case you didn't know. Let's await the outcome of the trial shall we.

It's funny that you call me obsessive but yourself bring up the subject of SmashEDO on any thread you can. This is a disgusting racist episode and all you can do is use it as another opportunity to slag off Andy R and SmashEDO.

And since you mention the EDL march I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge your lie (one of quite a few now) about me blaming the police for violence on that march.
[quote][p][bold]JHunty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Andy R[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.[/p][/quote]Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened. What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests".[/p][/quote]Sad old Andy still cant decide whether people have a right to protest or not. Let me see Andy R, who is trying to overthrow our democratic system and replace it with a totalitarian communist system is complaining about people he doesnt like having rights. Its pretty clear what sort of world Andy Rs communist utopia would be like, it seems no one who has an opinion that differs from his would be allowed. They would be sent off to the gulags for re-education no doubt I think our system is much better as its not up to people like Andy to decide who has rights or not. After all the guff he has written about peoples right to protest the fact he is now saying that only people he agrees with have rights shows what a hypocrite he is. For the record Andy the degree of violence levelled at the March for England marchers was completely disproportionate to any threat they posed. To throw bottles and plates at a march with children on it is disgusting and only your blinkered out look prevents you from seeing that. The fact that you work in the public sector and continually slag off your fellow public sector workers is a joke. Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? Are you going to be consistent this time and criticise them for harrassing workers going about their lawful business like you did when the anti abortionists were protesting or is it going to be another case of Andy R selectively choosing who has rights and who doesnt. Remember Andy you are a member of an organisation trying to over throw our democratic system and replace it with communism as far as most people would be concerned you are as much of a threat as any right wing group.[/p][/quote]You really do talk a load of nonsense. "Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? " Being arrested for something does not make one guilty in case you didn't know. Let's await the outcome of the trial shall we. It's funny that you call me obsessive but yourself bring up the subject of SmashEDO on any thread you can. This is a disgusting racist episode and all you can do is use it as another opportunity to slag off Andy R and SmashEDO. And since you mention the EDL march I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge your lie (one of quite a few now) about me blaming the police for violence on that march. gaz scott

10:00pm Thu 3 May 12

gaz scott says...

Terry K wrote:
Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.
Quite a few of the racist thugs in the EDL can't work out if they hate Jews at least as much as Muslims so I know exactly where I'd start looking if I wanted to start flinging accusations around. Just look at a few of their web pages and you'll get the picture.

We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all.
[quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.[/p][/quote]Quite a few of the racist thugs in the EDL can't work out if they hate Jews at least as much as Muslims so I know exactly where I'd start looking if I wanted to start flinging accusations around. Just look at a few of their web pages and you'll get the picture. We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all. gaz scott

10:09pm Thu 3 May 12

Terry K says...

Gazz wrote: "We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all.", so it's ok for you and your ilk to straight away blame EDL or right wingers without YOU knowing the facts, all i said earlier is that it MAY have been Palaestian sympathetic muslim activists behind the lady's attack, you know, no more than i at this stage, so don't blame whitey before you know your facts, there has been an history of Jewish attacks in London by Muslims, search google if you don't believe me, the point is people should not point the finger until more is known, simple.com.
Gazz wrote: "We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all.", so it's ok for you and your ilk to straight away blame EDL or right wingers without YOU knowing the facts, all i said earlier is that it MAY have been Palaestian sympathetic muslim activists behind the lady's attack, you know, no more than i at this stage, so don't blame whitey before you know your facts, there has been an history of Jewish attacks in London by Muslims, search google if you don't believe me, the point is people should not point the finger until more is known, simple.com. Terry K

10:10pm Thu 3 May 12

middle street resident says...

Terry K wrote:
Winston Churchill once said, "the facists of the future will be the anti-facists" how wise that man was, wonder what he would think of marxists throwing bottles of urine at innocent children?.
Churchill didn't say this.
[quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Winston Churchill once said, "the facists of the future will be the anti-facists" how wise that man was, wonder what he would think of marxists throwing bottles of urine at innocent children?.[/p][/quote]Churchill didn't say this. middle street resident

11:00pm Thu 3 May 12

Maxwell's Ghost says...

I've just read an excellent book about Churchill. His family would have been an ASBO family on an estate if they hadn't had such wealth and were born in modern Britain.
Churchill's mother, an American who had a tattoo on her arm, was quite a piece of hot skirt in her time, known to have slept with King Edward VII and many foreign leaders with the knowledge of her husband. It is estimated that she may have had more than 100 lovers?
Churchill himself was conceived out of wedlock and his father died of syphillis and if you read the tawdry tale of some of his kids you would be horrified, alcoholism, a daughter who spent time in Holloway and another daughter who killed herself.
If this family hadn't been so wealthy with connections, Churchill would probably have been an ordinary bloke from a rough family living on a rough estate.
He was just posh Whitehawk really.
Get reading Terry K.
I've just read an excellent book about Churchill. His family would have been an ASBO family on an estate if they hadn't had such wealth and were born in modern Britain. Churchill's mother, an American who had a tattoo on her arm, was quite a piece of hot skirt in her time, known to have slept with King Edward VII and many foreign leaders with the knowledge of her husband. It is estimated that she may have had more than 100 lovers? Churchill himself was conceived out of wedlock and his father died of syphillis and if you read the tawdry tale of some of his kids you would be horrified, alcoholism, a daughter who spent time in Holloway and another daughter who killed herself. If this family hadn't been so wealthy with connections, Churchill would probably have been an ordinary bloke from a rough family living on a rough estate. He was just posh Whitehawk really. Get reading Terry K. Maxwell's Ghost

11:06pm Thu 3 May 12

gaz scott says...

Terry K wrote:
Gazz wrote: "We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all.", so it's ok for you and your ilk to straight away blame EDL or right wingers without YOU knowing the facts, all i said earlier is that it MAY have been Palaestian sympathetic muslim activists behind the lady's attack, you know, no more than i at this stage, so don't blame whitey before you know your facts, there has been an history of Jewish attacks in London by Muslims, search google if you don't believe me, the point is people should not point the finger until more is known, simple.com.
I'm sorry but you were the one pointing the finger.

I said IF I wanted to "start flinging accusations around" anyone. But I don't and I'm not blaming anyone white, black or blue until I don't know the facts. You were the one who was making suggestions as to who it might be.

But anyone can see for themselves that the level of homophobic, anti-Semitic, Black, Asian and Muslim hate on various EDL and Nationalist sites is appalling, worrying and disgusting.
[quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Gazz wrote: "We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all.", so it's ok for you and your ilk to straight away blame EDL or right wingers without YOU knowing the facts, all i said earlier is that it MAY have been Palaestian sympathetic muslim activists behind the lady's attack, you know, no more than i at this stage, so don't blame whitey before you know your facts, there has been an history of Jewish attacks in London by Muslims, search google if you don't believe me, the point is people should not point the finger until more is known, simple.com.[/p][/quote]I'm sorry but you were the one pointing the finger. I said IF I wanted to "start flinging accusations around" anyone. But I don't and I'm not blaming anyone white, black or blue until I don't know the facts. You were the one who was making suggestions as to who it might be. But anyone can see for themselves that the level of homophobic, anti-Semitic, Black, Asian and Muslim hate on various EDL and Nationalist sites is appalling, worrying and disgusting. gaz scott

11:09pm Thu 3 May 12

gaz scott says...

Terry K wrote:
Gazz wrote: "We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all.", so it's ok for you and your ilk to straight away blame EDL or right wingers without YOU knowing the facts, all i said earlier is that it MAY have been Palaestian sympathetic muslim activists behind the lady's attack, you know, no more than i at this stage, so don't blame whitey before you know your facts, there has been an history of Jewish attacks in London by Muslims, search google if you don't believe me, the point is people should not point the finger until more is known, simple.com.
I'll try that again bad editing!

I'm sorry but you were the one pointing the finger.

I said IF I wanted to "start flinging accusations around". But I don't and I'm not blaming anyone white, black or blue until I know the facts. You were the one who was making suggestions as to who it might be.

But anyone can see for themselves that the level of homophobic, anti-Semitic, Black, Asian and Muslim hate on various EDL and Nationalist sites is appalling, worrying and disgusting.
[quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Gazz wrote: "We need to stamp out ALL racism and intolerance in Brighton. That includes making wild guesses about the ethnicity of the perpetrators of this disgusting act based on no evidence at all.", so it's ok for you and your ilk to straight away blame EDL or right wingers without YOU knowing the facts, all i said earlier is that it MAY have been Palaestian sympathetic muslim activists behind the lady's attack, you know, no more than i at this stage, so don't blame whitey before you know your facts, there has been an history of Jewish attacks in London by Muslims, search google if you don't believe me, the point is people should not point the finger until more is known, simple.com.[/p][/quote]I'll try that again bad editing! I'm sorry but you were the one pointing the finger. I said IF I wanted to "start flinging accusations around". But I don't and I'm not blaming anyone white, black or blue until I know the facts. You were the one who was making suggestions as to who it might be. But anyone can see for themselves that the level of homophobic, anti-Semitic, Black, Asian and Muslim hate on various EDL and Nationalist sites is appalling, worrying and disgusting. gaz scott

12:57am Fri 4 May 12

Andy R says...

JHunty wrote:
Andy R wrote:
Terry K wrote: Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.
Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened. What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests".
Sad old Andy still cant decide whether people have a right to protest or not. Let me see Andy R, who is trying to overthrow our democratic system and replace it with a totalitarian communist system is complaining about people he doesnt like having rights. Its pretty clear what sort of world Andy Rs communist utopia would be like, it seems no one who has an opinion that differs from his would be allowed. They would be sent off to the gulags for re-education no doubt I think our system is much better as its not up to people like Andy to decide who has rights or not. After all the guff he has written about peoples right to protest the fact he is now saying that only people he agrees with have rights shows what a hypocrite he is. For the record Andy the degree of violence levelled at the March for England marchers was completely disproportionate to any threat they posed. To throw bottles and plates at a march with children on it is disgusting and only your blinkered out look prevents you from seeing that. The fact that you work in the public sector and continually slag off your fellow public sector workers is a joke. Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? Are you going to be consistent this time and criticise them for harrassing workers going about their lawful business like you did when the anti abortionists were protesting or is it going to be another case of Andy R selectively choosing who has rights and who doesnt. Remember Andy you are a member of an organisation trying to over throw our democratic system and replace it with communism as far as most people would be concerned you are as much of a threat as any right wing group.
When the far right need defending you're always there aren't you? Complete with all the lies about who threw what. I can't work out whether you were there and are consciously making this rubbish up or whether you've just fallen for some guff you've read on the Casuals' Facebook page. Not that I'm terribly bothered either way.
[quote][p][bold]JHunty[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Andy R[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Terry K[/bold] wrote: Could have been left wingers trying to blame the EDL before the next March, and what with the bottles being thrown at children singing the National anthem recently by UAF thugs, nothing would surprise me, do we know the ethnicity of the attackers in this story?, perhaps it was Muslims, did that thought cross anyone's mind?.[/p][/quote]Oh please...give us a rest with your nonsense propaganda. No-one's fooled. In especially poor taste given what has happened. What I hope is that Sussex Police now accept that they reap what they sow when they decide to "facilitate" far right "protests".[/p][/quote]Sad old Andy still cant decide whether people have a right to protest or not. Let me see Andy R, who is trying to overthrow our democratic system and replace it with a totalitarian communist system is complaining about people he doesnt like having rights. Its pretty clear what sort of world Andy Rs communist utopia would be like, it seems no one who has an opinion that differs from his would be allowed. They would be sent off to the gulags for re-education no doubt I think our system is much better as its not up to people like Andy to decide who has rights or not. After all the guff he has written about peoples right to protest the fact he is now saying that only people he agrees with have rights shows what a hypocrite he is. For the record Andy the degree of violence levelled at the March for England marchers was completely disproportionate to any threat they posed. To throw bottles and plates at a march with children on it is disgusting and only your blinkered out look prevents you from seeing that. The fact that you work in the public sector and continually slag off your fellow public sector workers is a joke. Did you read about one of your Smashedo mates getting arrested for harrasment? Are you going to be consistent this time and criticise them for harrassing workers going about their lawful business like you did when the anti abortionists were protesting or is it going to be another case of Andy R selectively choosing who has rights and who doesnt. Remember Andy you are a member of an organisation trying to over throw our democratic system and replace it with communism as far as most people would be concerned you are as much of a threat as any right wing group.[/p][/quote]When the far right need defending you're always there aren't you? Complete with all the lies about who threw what. I can't work out whether you were there and are consciously making this rubbish up or whether you've just fallen for some guff you've read on the Casuals' Facebook page. Not that I'm terribly bothered either way. Andy R

1:01am Fri 4 May 12

Terry K says...

Maxwell marxist wrote: "I've just read an excellent book about Churchill. His family would have been an ASBO family on an estate if they hadn't had such wealth and were born in modern Britain."
I see that the english hating Marxists that infest Brighton and district are alive and well on this discussion, What churchill book was that Maxwell, who is the author? is he a fellow white english guilt ridden middle class leftie like you? or a minority person trying to blacken the name of out greatest leader?.
Maxwell marxist wrote: "I've just read an excellent book about Churchill. His family would have been an ASBO family on an estate if they hadn't had such wealth and were born in modern Britain." I see that the english hating Marxists that infest Brighton and district are alive and well on this discussion, What churchill book was that Maxwell, who is the author? is he a fellow white english guilt ridden middle class leftie like you? or a minority person trying to blacken the name of out greatest leader?. Terry K

2:13am Fri 4 May 12

Robbadob says...

Terry K- all the post did was point out that Churchill was human, perhaps you should apply to the pope to get him sainted. Someone having a different point of view does not automatically make them a Marxist. What evidence do you have that he hates England.
Since MfE there has been much promising of revenge for a march that was slightly diverted and thrown objects resulted in three slight injuries that were not reported to the police.
A man was beaten up in Lewisham for the horrendous crime of selling a lefty paper not many people read. He was told it was revenge for Brighton and accused of beating up women and children.
There is no mention of the ethnicity of the attackers but the swastika is a favourite of white racists, not any other kind.
Terry K- all the post did was point out that Churchill was human, perhaps you should apply to the pope to get him sainted. Someone having a different point of view does not automatically make them a Marxist. What evidence do you have that he hates England. Since MfE there has been much promising of revenge for a march that was slightly diverted and thrown objects resulted in three slight injuries that were not reported to the police. A man was beaten up in Lewisham for the horrendous crime of selling a lefty paper not many people read. He was told it was revenge for Brighton and accused of beating up women and children. There is no mention of the ethnicity of the attackers but the swastika is a favourite of white racists, not any other kind. Robbadob

7:15am Fri 4 May 12

Maxwell's Ghost says...

Terry, did you know that the very year that Second World War ended in 1945, Churchill's Tory Government lost the general election to a landslide Labour victory.
Why did a national hero lose the public confidence so badly?
If you go to a library or buy a book online, some of them written by Churchill's own family members, you may find out about this and all the other interesting facts I mention.
Terry K, reading and keeping an open mind will make you free and perhaps cheer you up a bit. You are a very angry person.
What happened to you?
Terry, did you know that the very year that Second World War ended in 1945, Churchill's Tory Government lost the general election to a landslide Labour victory. Why did a national hero lose the public confidence so badly? If you go to a library or buy a book online, some of them written by Churchill's own family members, you may find out about this and all the other interesting facts I mention. Terry K, reading and keeping an open mind will make you free and perhaps cheer you up a bit. You are a very angry person. What happened to you? Maxwell's Ghost

8:08am Fri 4 May 12

Archie Bun says...

mimseycal wrote:
Archie Bun wrote: Being Jewish isn't a race.
Gee ... thanks for that little gem. Your point?
My point is how can it be a racist crime if race wasn't involved?
[quote][p][bold]mimseycal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Archie Bun[/bold] wrote: Being Jewish isn't a race.[/p][/quote]Gee ... thanks for that little gem. Your point?[/p][/quote]My point is how can it be a racist crime if race wasn't involved? Archie Bun

8:51am Fri 4 May 12

mimseycal says...

Archie Bun wrote:
mimseycal wrote:
Archie Bun wrote: Being Jewish isn't a race.
Gee ... thanks for that little gem. Your point?
My point is how can it be a racist crime if race wasn't involved?
I see. Just as I thought really ... just another small minded pedantic twerp.

Race is a term that can be used in many different ways. It has a variety of applications therefore. If you are talking in pure biological terms then yes, there is no Jewish Race ... except of course that there are genetic markers that hold true for Jewish bloodline descendants. So maybe even there it doesn't hold quite true.

Alternatively if, as is most often the case and certainly when we are using everyday language, and not talking in pure scientific terms at an academic level (which I doubt was the intention of the writer of this article given the target audience) then the term 'race' will most likely be used in the sociological sense ... Or in other words, refer to ethnicity.

In the ethnic sense there is most assuredly a Jewish race.
[quote][p][bold]Archie Bun[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mimseycal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Archie Bun[/bold] wrote: Being Jewish isn't a race.[/p][/quote]Gee ... thanks for that little gem. Your point?[/p][/quote]My point is how can it be a racist crime if race wasn't involved?[/p][/quote]I see. Just as I thought really ... just another small minded pedantic twerp. Race is a term that can be used in many different ways. It has a variety of applications therefore. If you are talking in pure biological terms then yes, there is no Jewish Race ... except of course that there are genetic markers that hold true for Jewish bloodline descendants. So maybe even there it doesn't hold quite true. Alternatively if, as is most often the case and certainly when we are using everyday language, and not talking in pure scientific terms at an academic level (which I doubt was the intention of the writer of this article given the target audience) then the term 'race' will most likely be used in the sociological sense ... Or in other words, refer to ethnicity. In the ethnic sense there is most assuredly a Jewish race. mimseycal

10:16am Fri 4 May 12

gaz scott says...

Robbadob wrote:
Terry K- all the post did was point out that Churchill was human, perhaps you should apply to the pope to get him sainted. Someone having a different point of view does not automatically make them a Marxist. What evidence do you have that he hates England.
Since MfE there has been much promising of revenge for a march that was slightly diverted and thrown objects resulted in three slight injuries that were not reported to the police.
A man was beaten up in Lewisham for the horrendous crime of selling a lefty paper not many people read. He was told it was revenge for Brighton and accused of beating up women and children.
There is no mention of the ethnicity of the attackers but the swastika is a favourite of white racists, not any other kind.
It's terrible that they beat up this poor man. The far right web pages (including the Brighton Infidels) are full of threats of revenge attacks on the left in Brighton and the South. Their definition of the left seems very open to interpretation so it is not just of concern to anyone who might be politically active or obviously on the left.

I hope the police are monitoring all these threats some of which have appeared on these very pages. These really are not nice people as xenophobia, violence and hate is at the core of their agenda easily glimpsed on its surface.

Although JHunty seems to like them for some reason.
[quote][p][bold]Robbadob[/bold] wrote: Terry K- all the post did was point out that Churchill was human, perhaps you should apply to the pope to get him sainted. Someone having a different point of view does not automatically make them a Marxist. What evidence do you have that he hates England. Since MfE there has been much promising of revenge for a march that was slightly diverted and thrown objects resulted in three slight injuries that were not reported to the police. A man was beaten up in Lewisham for the horrendous crime of selling a lefty paper not many people read. He was told it was revenge for Brighton and accused of beating up women and children. There is no mention of the ethnicity of the attackers but the swastika is a favourite of white racists, not any other kind.[/p][/quote]It's terrible that they beat up this poor man. The far right web pages (including the Brighton Infidels) are full of threats of revenge attacks on the left in Brighton and the South. Their definition of the left seems very open to interpretation so it is not just of concern to anyone who might be politically active or obviously on the left. I hope the police are monitoring all these threats some of which have appeared on these very pages. These really are not nice people as xenophobia, violence and hate is at the core of their agenda easily glimpsed on its surface. Although JHunty seems to like them for some reason. gaz scott

10:28am Fri 4 May 12

Terry K says...

Ok i will tone down my comments somewhat, no point getting personal with anyone just because of their views, i apologise to Maxwell et al, it's just that i fear that lefties are becoming extreme in this country, it's worrying and a threat to democracy, in the same way that far right views are also, perhaps i need a holiday and think of more pleasant things, hatred has no place in my heart, it's easy to become indoctrianated isn't it.
Ok i will tone down my comments somewhat, no point getting personal with anyone just because of their views, i apologise to Maxwell et al, it's just that i fear that lefties are becoming extreme in this country, it's worrying and a threat to democracy, in the same way that far right views are also, perhaps i need a holiday and think of more pleasant things, hatred has no place in my heart, it's easy to become indoctrianated isn't it. Terry K

11:04am Fri 4 May 12

mimseycal says...

Extremism, regardless of the source, is indeed something to be feared and guarded against. But so are knee jerk reactions and emotive responses of any kind.
Extremism, regardless of the source, is indeed something to be feared and guarded against. But so are knee jerk reactions and emotive responses of any kind. mimseycal

11:13am Fri 4 May 12

plantwoman says...

mimseycal wrote:
Archie Bun wrote:
mimseycal wrote:
Archie Bun wrote: Being Jewish isn't a race.
Gee ... thanks for that little gem. Your point?
My point is how can it be a racist crime if race wasn't involved?
I see. Just as I thought really ... just another small minded pedantic twerp.

Race is a term that can be used in many different ways. It has a variety of applications therefore. If you are talking in pure biological terms then yes, there is no Jewish Race ... except of course that there are genetic markers that hold true for Jewish bloodline descendants. So maybe even there it doesn't hold quite true.

Alternatively if, as is most often the case and certainly when we are using everyday language, and not talking in pure scientific terms at an academic level (which I doubt was the intention of the writer of this article given the target audience) then the term 'race' will most likely be used in the sociological sense ... Or in other words, refer to ethnicity.

In the ethnic sense there is most assuredly a Jewish race.
I love that word 'twerp' - it's not used often enough in my view!
[quote][p][bold]mimseycal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Archie Bun[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mimseycal[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Archie Bun[/bold] wrote: Being Jewish isn't a race.[/p][/quote]Gee ... thanks for that little gem. Your point?[/p][/quote]My point is how can it be a racist crime if race wasn't involved?[/p][/quote]I see. Just as I thought really ... just another small minded pedantic twerp. Race is a term that can be used in many different ways. It has a variety of applications therefore. If you are talking in pure biological terms then yes, there is no Jewish Race ... except of course that there are genetic markers that hold true for Jewish bloodline descendants. So maybe even there it doesn't hold quite true. Alternatively if, as is most often the case and certainly when we are using everyday language, and not talking in pure scientific terms at an academic level (which I doubt was the intention of the writer of this article given the target audience) then the term 'race' will most likely be used in the sociological sense ... Or in other words, refer to ethnicity. In the ethnic sense there is most assuredly a Jewish race.[/p][/quote]I love that word 'twerp' - it's not used often enough in my view! plantwoman

12:38pm Fri 4 May 12

Archie Bun says...

mimseycal wrote:
Extremism, regardless of the source, is indeed something to be feared and guarded against. But so are knee jerk reactions and emotive responses of any kind.
If that is the case then why did you feel the need to insult me when i correctly pointed out a regligion is not a race? I suggest you are the one who has ended up looking like a 'twerp'.
[quote][p][bold]mimseycal[/bold] wrote: Extremism, regardless of the source, is indeed something to be feared and guarded against. But so are knee jerk reactions and emotive responses of any kind.[/p][/quote]If that is the case then why did you feel the need to insult me when i correctly pointed out a regligion is not a race? I suggest you are the one who has ended up looking like a 'twerp'. Archie Bun

12:53pm Fri 4 May 12

mimseycal says...

If what is the case Archie? That it is questionable that biologically speaking Jews are a race or that the term used here in this article and also, I would add, in the definition of the term for the charge and the law under which that charge was made, is the ethnic definition?

Judaism is indeed a religion; not just a religion BTW but a way of life. Oh and it is a people that is referred to by the term Jews and their attributes are referred to as Jewish.

As for insulting anyone ... if my admitting that I thought the post announcing that being Jewish isn't a race was written by a small minded pedantic twerp ... well, I don't mind people calling me a pedantic bint in the light of this post. It would be nothing short of the truth after all ;)
If what is the case Archie? That it is questionable that biologically speaking Jews are a race or that the term used here in this article and also, I would add, in the definition of the term for the charge and the law under which that charge was made, is the ethnic definition? Judaism is indeed a religion; not just a religion BTW but a way of life. Oh and it is a people that is referred to by the term Jews and their attributes are referred to as Jewish. As for insulting anyone ... if my admitting that I thought the post announcing that being Jewish isn't a race was written by a small minded pedantic twerp ... well, I don't mind people calling me a pedantic bint in the light of this post. It would be nothing short of the truth after all ;) mimseycal

12:59pm Fri 4 May 12

mimseycal says...

I would add, that I at least did you the (dubious) honour of reading your intention rather than the content of that rather supercilious, and utterly incorrect, post.
I would add, that I at least did you the (dubious) honour of reading your intention rather than the content of that rather supercilious, and utterly incorrect, post. mimseycal

12:31pm Sat 5 May 12

willy harris says...

after all the argy,,bargy,, i have just read,the bottom line is.mindless scum bags did this to the lady ,dont runaway with your own fancy words,catch the bastards and deal with them,,someone knows who they are,
after all the argy,,bargy,, i have just read,the bottom line is.mindless scum bags did this to the lady ,dont runaway with your own fancy words,catch the bastards and deal with them,,someone knows who they are, willy harris

11:22pm Tue 8 May 12

diriky says...

Mimseycall I call a truce ! meet up for a coffee if you still have my number ! You can still beat the anti seminists with both hands behind your back lol good on you Lady good on you! and the Jews were the 13th Tribe if I remember rightly so in effect they were a race somewhat scattered but still a race!come to that a "Race" that have come together again or are trying to! lets hope the lout who did the original offence does get caught!
Mimseycall I call a truce ! meet up for a coffee if you still have my number ! You can still beat the anti seminists with both hands behind your back lol good on you Lady good on you! and the Jews were the 13th Tribe if I remember rightly so in effect they were a race somewhat scattered but still a race!come to that a "Race" that have come together again or are trying to! lets hope the lout who did the original offence does get caught! diriky

11:25am Wed 9 May 12

lustrell says...

Many comments suggest that this poor lady finds somewhere safe to live.......If she can , can she please pass it to me because I just think this whole country is becoming more unsafe by the day. We have the obscene situation of Nazi swasticas being painted in public places. God help us all.
Many comments suggest that this poor lady finds somewhere safe to live.......If she can , can she please pass it to me because I just think this whole country is becoming more unsafe by the day. We have the obscene situation of Nazi swasticas being painted in public places. God help us all. lustrell

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree