Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Warning following Brighton flat fire
8:36am Wednesday 20th June 2012 in News
Firefighters are reminding people to be careful after a chip pan caught fire in a flat.
Crews were called to Stanford Avenue in Brighton just after 9pm yesterday to find the kitchen clogged with smoke.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
An East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “We would urge people to never leave chip pans unattended at any time while cooking.”
Comments are closed on this article.