Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Revellers evacuated after Bognor nightclub blaze
7:32am Monday 25th June 2012 in News
Clubbers were evacuated from a holiday camp venue when a fire was started deliberately in the toilets.
Emergency crews were called to the Butlins nightclub in Bognor Regis at 1:45am this morning.
The blaze was started when a toilet roll holder in the girl’s toilets was set alight.
Everyone inside the club was evacuated while firefighters doused the flames, which were put out by 2:20am.