Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bathroom damaged in Brighton flat after shower catches fire
4:37pm Saturday 25th August 2012 in News
A bathroom was badly damaged after an electric shower caught fire.
Fire broke out in the third-floor flat of a three storey-building in Thorndean Road, Brighton at 10am this morning.
A female resident showering at the time was uninjured but the blaze did cause considerable damage to the bathroom.
Two fire engines from Preston Circus station attended the incident for about 45 minutes.
Comments are closed on this article.