Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
House badly damaged in blaze
8:13am Wednesday 5th September 2012 in News
An electrical fault is believed to be the cause of a fire that swept through a house in Hurstpierpoint this morning.
Crews were called to the six bedroom, three-storey detached building in College Lane at around 2.45am.
It took firefighters almost three hours to put the blaze out.
The building suffered extensive damage.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
The fire is thought to have started in a ground floor laundry area.
Comments are closed on this article.