Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove man dies after sudden collapse
12:40pm Friday 28th September 2012 in News
A 31-year-old man who was carried out of a house in Brighton has died.
The man, from Hove, collapsed at an address in Gloucester Road on Tuesday, September 25 at about 11.15pm.
Emergency services attended and the man was taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital but died later.
Police said the death is not being treated as suspicious but they are investigating the circumstances.
Three people have been arrested and questioned on suspicion of possessing drugs with intent to supply before being released on bail until November 18 while inquiries continue.
They are a 52-year-old man from Brighton, a 44-year-old man from Portslade and a 36-year-old woman from Brighton.
A post-mortem examination took place yesterday (September 27) but further tests are being carried out to establish the exact cause of death.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Sussex artists put their skills on show
- Sussex's sewage will become drinking water under new plans