Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Meet Brighton's best barman
5:50pm Friday 28th September 2012 in News
Robb Collins was not shaken as he stirred his way to winning the best bartender award in Brighton and Hove.
Up against 15 others, barman Robb showed the flair to win over the public vote during the two-hour Brighton Mix Off competition at the Sea Life Centre.
His winning cocktail, Jewel of the Ocean, can be sampled at the Waterhouse Bar and Terrace, where Robb is manager.
He said: “I’m really happy to have won. It was a great night.
“My goal throughout the finals was to demonstrate the versatility of American whisky, and by winning the competition I feel I achieved this.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Lifelong cyclist dies after crashing into a fence
- UPDATE: Worthing flat fire broke out in large cannabis factory
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- Plans to turn Lewes Magistrate's Court into Premier Inn hotel rejected by council
- Climate change advisor 'in favour' of fracking
Comments are closed on this article.