Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Graduation joy for Northbrook College students
It was all smiles at Northbrook College last week as the class of 2012 attended their graduation ceremony.
A total of 478 students launched their mortar boards into the air after receiving their degree certificates at the Worthing campus.
Guest of honour was Conservative peer in the House of Lords, Baroness Stowell of Beeston.
In her speech she urged the graduates to “seize any opportunities” without “fear or hesitation”.
The Mayor of Worthing Charles James and local MP Tim Loughton also attended.
The students cheered each classmate as they took to the stage to collect their certificates before graduate Daniel Smith made a “vote of thanks” speech on behalf of his contemporaries.
For details on courses at the college next year visit: www.northbrook.ac.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Mother of fire murder victim Terry Davies remembers her beloved son
- Barnham police sergeant admits to sex offences against teenager
- Sussex chef Steven Edwards triumphs in Masterchef final
Add us to your circles on Google+ Quirkies
- Phoenix the cat from Arundel survives tumble dryer trip
- Hastings white witch’s warning over Halloween cons
- East Preston buggy rider’s torrent of abuse from drivers
- Hula hoop flashmob proposal has Brighton lovebirds engaged
- Horsham teenager dresses as chicken to give out hundreds of free bars on chocolate
Comments are closed on this article.