Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Flash mob singalong in Eastbourne
10:50am Thursday 11th October 2012 in News
Shoppers were treated to an impromptu sing along yesterday (October 10) when the cast of a musical previewed their show.
The spontaneous gig, which was held in Eastbourne’s Arndale Centre, was staged to promote Devonshire Park Theatre’s new production of Radio Times The Musical.
The show follows the exploits of a group of performers who attempt to lift spirits in London’s Blitz-torn West End by producing a light-entertainment radio show.
The cast ditched their 1940s outfits for the flashmob, but gave passers-by a preview of some of the show’s musical numbers.
The production runs until Saturday, October 13, with tickets available at www.eastbournetheatres.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Brighton cinema plans put on hold
- Brighton house fire rescue hampered by poor parking
- Students carry beer keg between Worthing and Brighton piers
- One in five Brighton and Hove employees walk to work