Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Final days for Hove ice rink survey
11:20am Thursday 11th October 2012 in News
Ice skating fans have less than a fortnight to have their say on proposals for a new rink.
Resident Simon James hopes to attract around 200,000 visitors each year to a temporary ice rink on land next to the King Alfred Leisure Centre in Hove.
So far more than 300 surveys have been completed with responses from people aged between six and 100 years old.
Those responding to the survey are entered into a draw to win ice skating equipment and this will be closing at midnight on Monday, October 22.
However, the online public survey will continue to be open after this time.
To respond to the survey visit www.kingalfredicerink.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.