Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Final days for Hove ice rink survey
11:20am Thursday 11th October 2012 in News
Ice skating fans have less than a fortnight to have their say on proposals for a new rink.
Resident Simon James hopes to attract around 200,000 visitors each year to a temporary ice rink on land next to the King Alfred Leisure Centre in Hove.
So far more than 300 surveys have been completed with responses from people aged between six and 100 years old.
Those responding to the survey are entered into a draw to win ice skating equipment and this will be closing at midnight on Monday, October 22.
However, the online public survey will continue to be open after this time.
To respond to the survey visit www.kingalfredicerink.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Open day at well-being centre in Hove
- Sussex Boat owners urged to carry out safety checks
- Sussex mum of eight guilty of £350,000 benefit fraud
- Plans for rooftop gardens in Brighton and Hove