Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Elderly resident treated by paramedics after Brighton kitchen fire
8:33am Tuesday 16th October 2012 in News
A 97-year-old resident living in sheltered housing was treated by paramedics following a kitchen fire.
The female resident was given oxygen treatment by paramedics after leaving a frying pan on the hob at her home in Rose Hill Court in Rose Hill Terrace, Brighton at 7pm last night.
Two hours later, Preston Circus firefighters also attended a similar incident at Mantel House hostel in Lennox Street, Brighton after a resident in his 30s set off the smoke alarm by overcooking some meat in the microwave.
Comments are closed on this article.