Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southwick primary school closes due to power failure
9:31am Wednesday 30th January 2013 in Education
Primary school pupils will have a day off school following a fault in power supplies.
Glebe Primary School in Church Lane, Southwick is closed today after staff reported a power failure.
West Sussex County Council confirmed that parents had been contacted by the school and it is hoped that the school would re-open tomorrow (January 30).
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.