Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southwick primary school closes due to power failure
9:31am Wednesday 30th January 2013 in Education
Primary school pupils will have a day off school following a fault in power supplies.
Glebe Primary School in Church Lane, Southwick is closed today after staff reported a power failure.
West Sussex County Council confirmed that parents had been contacted by the school and it is hoped that the school would re-open tomorrow (January 30).
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murder investigation launched following huge fire which killed man, 24, and led to four others needing treatment
- Drugs giant to invest millions in town site
- "Vinnie" sought over sex attack
- Woman, 76, suffers life-threatening injuries after head-on collision
- Bus service cuts at "critical level"
Comments are closed on this article.