Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southwick primary school closes due to power failure
9:31am Wednesday 30th January 2013 in Education
Primary school pupils will have a day off school following a fault in power supplies.
Glebe Primary School in Church Lane, Southwick is closed today after staff reported a power failure.
West Sussex County Council confirmed that parents had been contacted by the school and it is hoped that the school would re-open tomorrow (January 30).
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.