Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Juliet Williams
Candidate for: Brighton Kemptown
Party: Liberal Democrat
Why I want to be an MP: I want to create policy and legislation which makes our country fairer, more equal and better to live in.
Liberal Democrat priorities are to have Vince Cable deal with the country's economic problems; electoral reform so that every vote counts; and investing in better education to give every child a fair start.
I can make a difference in Brighton Kemptown. I will fight tirelessly to get the schools built that the city desperately needs.
I passionately believe that everyone in Brighton should have freedom of opportunity to achieve all that they can in life.
Marital status: I am gay and marriage is not available to me
Born: Oxford, June 15, 1966
Address: Brambletyne Avenue, Saltdean
Occupation: Barrister, music critic
Interests: Cultural events – music/art exhibitions/film/dance; swimming – I have been on the management committee of a purpose-built pool for swimmers with special needs.
I am active in my professional association and in disability organisations.
I have personal experience of disability and personal experience as a carer.
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?