Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Andrew Moffat
Candidate for: Bognor Regis & Littlehampton
Party: British National Party
Why I want to be an MP: My late father, a decorated guards’ officer from two world wars, would be appalled by the prospect that, within two generations, the English will become a
minority within their own ancestral homeland.
Who consulted us? Our ancient democratic rights are being destroyed by the EU and our companies are being pillaged by foreign corporations.
I am standing to offer a real choice: to halt immigration, deport illegal immigrants and bogus asylum seekers, withdraw from the pointless Afghanistan conflict, leave the EU, crack down on crime, restore Christian observance in schools and return to sound economics.
There is no difference between the old parties on these important issues.
My desire is merely to serve and I shall lead by example. If elected, I will donate 50% of my Parliamentary salary to good causes.
Last Saturday, an extraordinary event occurred. At the only hustings in the Bognor constituency, the three main parties refused to share the platform with me and therefore declined to discuss these issues.
In so doing, they turned their backs on democracy and demonstrated further contempt for their voters.
We are now in the end game. England is being extinguished. Vote BNP – then they will listen to us.
Relationship status: Married
Born: London, 1960
Address: PO Box 784, Bognor Regis, PO21 9EA
Occupation: International trade and commerce
Interests: Shooting, rugby, socialising
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?