Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Andrew Skudder
Candidate for: Horsham
Why I want to be an MP: I think that normal people are under-represented in Westminster and want to see more people like me in parliament, with life experiences similar to most of
the population and who see the purpose of the job to be representing their constituents and not governing them rather than career politicians.
I also think that parliament needs more members joining it who intend to change the system rather than adapt to it.
Marital status: Married
29 1962, Billericay, Essex
Occupation: IT projects co-ordinator
Interests: Music, photography, computers/technology
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?
The Argus is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.