Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Steve Lyon
Candidate for: Horsham
Party: Christian Party
Why I want to be an MP: I am standing to be an MP to see a return to honesty and integrity in parliament.
To see a return of the statesmen to parliament that are not in it for the popular vote or a vocation but to stand by their policies and make a real lasting difference.
As the Christian Party candidate, I am standing for honesty and integrity.
It is time for the Christian voice to be heard clearly in the nation, for many in the land have had enough of the eroding of fundamental values concerning family life and community.
I am standing to see these values re-established.
Marital status: Married, with three children
Born: 1971, Leicester
Occupation: Technical manager
Interests: Walks in the country
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?
The Argus is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.