Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Harry Aldridge
Candidate for: Horsham
Party: UK Independence Party
Why I want to be an MP: I want to be an MP so that I don't have to be!
Government should be as big as necessary but as small as possible and largely leave its citizens free to live their lives.
In recent years we have been heading in the wrong direction and now have a costly, bureaucratic, distant and relatively unaccountable government, both in Westminster and Brussels.
I want to re-empower people, lift the lowest paid 4.5 million people out of tax, restore and protect hard won liberties and resolve the bureaucratic deficit caused by our EU membership which also costs us £45 million every day
Marital status: Single
Born: July 2 1986, Guildford, Surrey.
Occupation: Runs a telecoms company
Interests: Blogging, films, reading, golf, and little time for much else.
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?
The Argus is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.