Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: James Doyle
Candidate for: Worthing East & Shoreham
Party: Liberal Democrat
Why I want to be an MP: I want to be an MP to represent the communities of Worthing, Shoreham, Southwick, Lancing and Sompting so I can promote this beautiful part of Sussex to the
rest of the country and speak up about the issues that really affect local people, including me and my family.
I want to push to make Britain a greener, more sustainable country.
I want to see power given back from Brussels and Westminster to communities like ours, so people have a real say in policing, health services and schools.
I want to make Britain a fairer place where bankers aren't paid huge bonuses for failure and people pay fair taxes for good services.
Marital status: Married
Born: Saltash, Cornwall, October 3, 1964
Address: Cranleigh Road, Worthing
Occupation: House husband
Interests: Drama – particularly Shakespeare – reading, walking, rugby, American Football
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?
The Argus is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.