Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: John Wallace
Candidate for: Worthing West
Party: UK Independence Party
Why I want to be an MP: I want to make a real difference in the way we are governed.
I will do my utmost to serve the electorate of Worthing West and represent their concerns at Westminster.
I want to see transparency and honesty from both local and national government, and our elected representatives in Westminster.
This may seem naïve to the sceptics but we should be able to get Members of Parliament who truly represent their electorate – the very people who put them in Westminster.
This will never be achieved through the current threeparty system.
Marital status: Married to Elizabeth.
Born: Paddington, London, August 1945 Address: Pulborough.
Occupation: Mechanical engineer and UKIP county organiser.
Interests: Nature and the environment, photography, politics and local affairs, sailing, vintage sports cars and walking the Downs.
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?