Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Henry Smith
Candidate for: Crawley
Why I want to be an MP: I think Crawley is a great place to live and raise a family but I think it can be better still.
I want to be residents' voice in Parliament, rather than being the Government’s voice in Crawley.
The most important issue for Crawley is to bring A&E and maternity back to this important and growing town after Labour closed these services several years ago.
In addition I support Conservative plans to freeze council tax for at least two years, relink pensions with the average earnings index, cap immigration and put people and communities more in control of public services and planning.
Marital status: Married to Jennifer; daughter, six, son four
Born: May 14, 1969
Address: Gregory Close, Crawley
Occupation: Leader of West Sussex County Council
Interests: To spend what free time I have with my family
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?