Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: John Vincent
Candidate for: Crawley
Party: Liberal Democrat
Why I want to be an MP: Because I can do a better job than the last lot, because I want to use my experience and because Crawley needs a new voice.
In the past the pendulum has swung in Crawley but nothing much has changed. Going back to the Tories would be like going back in time.
Crawley is a new town that should have a new opportunity. You will not just get the same old politics.
I have strong conviction, values and a belief in fairness. I have a desire for change and a belief that together we can bring it about.
I'm not a career politician. I had six years as a councillor.
I've had real jobs that have given me a real understanding of life, how to get things done.
Marital status: Married (for 20 years in May)
Born: Templecombe, Somerset, March 13, 1960 (So, I was 50 this year)
Address: Cherry Orchard, Staines, Middlesex
Occupation: Head of safety analysis and research for the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?