Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Phil Smith
Candidate for: Crawley
Why I want to be an MP: I do not want to be an MP but I am prepared to be an MP if the voters of Crawley want me to serve them.
I know that there is a perfect storm coming, of climate change, peak oil prices, resource depletion, over-population and financial instability, and I have nowhere to run.
We need a society that is sustainable because it is fairer. I offer the voters a choice.
Marital status: Married
Born: London, 1970
Address: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Occupation: IT Manager
Interests: Drinking beer, watching TV, eating pizza
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?