Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Arshad Khan
Candidate for: Crawley
Party: Justice Party
Why I want to be an MP: People should vote for me because I want to protect the public and keep the streets safe.
I will tackle crime, improve education and tackle the problems others will not.
I will tackle immigration and asylum, because somebody has to.
I will improve hospitals and stop them closing down. The health service generally needs improving. People can’t see doctors for out-ofhours care.
I will bring in bigger punishments for crime. I will bring back hard labour for people on life sentences.
Marital status: Married with three grown up sons
Born: I’ve lived in Crawley 40 years but was born in Pakistan. I’m 50.
Address: Letchworth Court, Bewbush
Occupation: I drive a London taxi in Crawley
Interests: Cricket, football, walking
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?