Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Mike Weatherley
Candidate for: Hove
Why I want to be an MP: I believe passionately in personal responsibility and freedom of choice, and the transference, where possible, of decision-making powers back to local communities. In addition to health and education priorities, including greater emphasis on improving rehabilitation services, I understand and support the vital contributions of enterprise, entrepreneurship and the creative industries throughout Britain, particularly in Hove and Portslade.
Marital status: Single
Born: Clevedon, Somerset, 1957 (moved to Brighton and Hove in 1975).
Address: Boundary Road, Hove.
Occupation: Vice president of Finance and Administration (Europe) for the Motion Picture Licensing Company.
Interests: Music, I regularly attend rock and heavy metal concerts across the city and country. I support Brighton and Hove Albion and frequently attend their games. I am also a qualified football referee.
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?