Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Brian Ralfe
Candidate for: Hove
Party: Independent 5
Why I want to be an MP: Having been born and bred here in Brighton and Hove I am in touch with the feelings of local people and have an understanding of the issues that affect
them. Looking back over the last
13 years of Labour, the illegal wars, expenses, ministers being thrown out of Government only to return as European Secretary and then House of Lords, one can only assume the time is right for common sense people to govern.
I could really go on but this Labour Government has to be removed and quick. I served in the Falklands War and in the last Gulf War in the Royal Navy. It brings me to tears watching the troops
coming home in coffins. It should not be happening.
Born: Brighton, 10/1/45
Address: Eaton Manor, Hove
Occupation: Alternative pantomime producer
Marital status: Single
Interests: Theatre, football, swimming, writing
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?