Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Independent 5 Candidates
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?
Candidate for: Bognor Regis & Littlehampton
Why I want to be an MP: I am standing on a limited selection of issues surrounding leasehold reform and the elderly as an…
Candidate for: Crawley
On his website Mr Hubner said: I have lived in Crawley for more than 40 years, and have worked in Parliament since September 1968. I am…
Candidate for: Horsham
Why I want to be an MP: I want to be an MP because I am a fed-up taxpayer and I want to see some common sense in…
Candidate for: Hove
Why I want to be an MP: Having been born and bred here in Brighton and Hove I am in touch with the feelings of local people…