Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Lee Skevington
Candidate for: Yeovil
LABOUR candidate Le Skevington was born in Yeovil and until recently lived there all of his life. He attended Preston Secondary School and later Yeovil College before studying at Bournemouth University and then later on at London Metropolitan University. In the past, Mr Skevington has worked at many local companies in Yeovil such as Mulberry’s Bistro and the Yeovil -Motor Company. Mr Skevington has also worked in London for a Labour Party MP. He is now the Director of a web design and consultancy company. He has been a member of the Labour Party since he was 16 years old and has stood in many local government elections in Yeovil such as to Yeovil Town Council and to South Somerset District Council. As a member of Yeovil’s Labour Party he was for many years the Constituency Secretary and also on its general committee previously as its Information Technology Officer and Youth & Student Representative. Mr Skevington was selected by people in Yeovil as the Parliamentary Candidate in July 2009. His hobbies include cookery, reading crime fiction novels and playing piano. He has a home in Islington and lives with his partner to who he is engaged
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?