Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Philippa Roberts
Candidate for: Hereford & Herefordshire South
I AM standing, not as someone who moved to the area out of political ambition, but as a person who lives and works in the county.
I am the Labour candidate because I believe in my party’s values; in equality, in social justice and that by working together we are stronger. As a director of Labour’s environment campaign, SERA, I have worked voluntarily with our ministerial team to make sure that green issues are understood and we have a strong voice in Europe.
People realise that Labour is still working hard in the county. I am campaigning for better and more affordable housing, improved public transport and a green hightech future.
Campaigning is not enough though. I am building a renewable energy plant; a concrete example of a community working together to turn a problem into an opportunity. If you want a positive, energetic MP, creating opportunities, vote for me.
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?