Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Sarah Carr
Candidate for: Hereford & Herefordshire South
Party: Liberal Democrat
I AM delighted that Paul Keetch is backing me to be the next MP.
For the last three years as the Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate, I believe I have a real record of action working tirelessly in support of local issues that really matter.
From stopping the Conservative council’s planned closure of our schools, to leading campaigns against closing our post offices, to supporting calls for the ESG to better reflect the priorities of local people, and leading a high profile campaign to abolish car parking charges at Hereford Hospital. I will continue to campaign hard on these issues, and others, if elected as your MP.
My campaign continues to gain momentum with people from all parties pledging their support. As the only candidate living with their family in the constituency, I will continue putting Herefordshire first and work hard for all local people regardless of their political views.
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?