Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Stuart Minihane
Candidate for: Sussex Mid
Party: British National Party
Why I want to be an MP: I am standing as your parliamentary candidate as I believe I can make a real difference to Mid Sussex.
I am sick and tired of the political hypocrisy we have had to endure from the political elite and I truly believe I will bring a fresh approach to politics.
If elected, I would work tirelessly for my constituents as I believe an MP is elected to serve the people and not themselves.
Unlike our current political overlords I am not in it for the money. I am strongly opposed to the building of any more houses on our green and pleasant countryside in Mid Sussex.
I would campaign to preserve our countryside. We should only build on brownfield sites and protect our greenfield sites.
The British National Party will protect the interests of British citizens by demanding immediate withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan, withdrawal from the EU and a halt to all further immigration – with more than 60 million people already in the country our infrastructure simply cannot cope.
We will preserve our vital NHS services, we will employ more of our highly trained nurses and stop the raiding of third world countries, as this not only hampers their development but infringes on the British job market.
A vote for the British National Party is a vote for freedom, security and democracy and will give YOU a voice at national level.
Working together we can make a real difference to Mid Sussex.
Relationship status: In a relationship
Born: January 5, 1987
Address: Selham Close, Ifield, Crawley
Occupation: Financial analyst
Interests: Current political affairs, British history, watching football and socialising
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?