Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Results: 650 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 307||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Marc Montgomery
Candidate for: Sussex Mid
Party: UK Independence Party
Why I want to be an MP: I am standing as PPC for Mid Sussex to offer a real choice to the electorate against Lib/Lab/Con.
The next election will be the first “open” election in our lifetime since the whole political class has been discredited by corruption and mendaciousness.
None of the other parties will tackle the real needs of the nation and the waste of taxpayers’ money.
Only UKIP will address the difficult issues that the other parties always fudge or dodge.
UKIP will: – Stop paying Brussels £45 million pounds each and every day – Enter into a “free trade agreement” with Europe – Govern ourselves in Westminster – Reduce taxes, scrap some, and keep the revenue in UK – Control UK borders – Look after pensioners better and raise pensions – Rebuild our shattered economy and manufacturing base – Rebuild our armed forces and equip and care for them better – Scrap costly quangos such as Seera and Seeda – Offer UK nationals real jobs and “workfare” schemes – Run hospitals and schools as we wish – and build more.
Relationship status: Married with two grown-up children
Address: Haywards Heath
Occupation: Runs own small business
Your sayYour Argus
Add your comment
Register for a FREE The Argus account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- General election shake-up likely to result in Brighton by-election
- Brighton Pavilion returns Caroline Lucas as UK's first Green MP
- Where to buy your special election edition of The Argus
- Blog: Getting my questions to the Brighton Pavilion candidates
- Liveblog: Election night 2010 in Brighton, Hove and Sussex
- Blog: Follow your leader - Brighton Pavilion.
- Election 2010: our guide to a hung parliament
- Blog: Secrecy in the Election
- Eastbourne Lib Dem volunteer arrested for Tory poster vandalism
- The big question: how will Brighton Pavilion vote on the 6th?