Name: Kate Tinson
How old are you? 21
Where do you live? Cardiff
What do you do? I am a Religious Studies and Classical languages student
What Kate is wearing:
- Trousers: £9.99, from a sale in Zara
- Top: £5.99 (I think), H&M
- Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie: about £25, had it for years
- Converse shoes: £20, in sale
- Lulu Guinness handbag: a gift, as they are very expensive
Kate says: “I am inspired by men's/classic tailoring and the Victoriana/steampunk style. I also enjoy 50s and 60s lines for dresses and skirts.
"If I wear dresses they tend to be 50s style (tight at the waist then flowing out) with a bold pattern. I like bold repetitive designs: one of my favourites is skulls and roses.
"Inspiration comes from Helena Bonham Carter, Dita Von Teese and Vivienne Westwood designs. Vivienne Westwood also does fantastic men's style tailoring for women, which can be so figure-enhancing.
"I have one of her waistcoats, which does amazing things for the bust!
"Generally, I'm a fan of trousers for casual wear and skirts for a more formal look.”