Faulty unit caused stir

Faulty unit caused stir

Faulty unit caused stir

First published in Comment and Analysis

An air-conditioning unit caused a lot of hot air in the early hours of the morning.

Punters at Brighton’s Thistle Hotel saw their night’s sleep go up in smoke when they were evacuated due to a fault in an air conditioning unit which filled the business with smoke.

Some were getting a bit hot under the collar, but a lot of customers took it in their stride and were pretty blasé about it.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:27pm Fri 29 Aug 14

_craig says...

'Punters' - do you mean Guests?

'filled business fill with smoke' - do you mean filled the building fill with smoke?

No longer asking for an English qualification, or any, for your writers??
'Punters' - do you mean Guests? 'filled business fill with smoke' - do you mean filled the building fill with smoke? No longer asking for an English qualification, or any, for your writers?? _craig
  • Score: 0
Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree