Albion duo on course to return

Wayne Bridge, on course to return

Wayne Bridge, on course to return

First published in Sport by , Chief sports reporter

 Albion defenders Wayne Bridge and Adam El-Abd are on course to make their comebacks from injury against Charlton at The Valley on Saturday.


  Both came through a training session today switched to The Amex, because the pitches at the University of Sussex sports complex were frozen.


  Left-back Bridge has missed the last four matches with a calf complaint, centre half El-Abd the last six due to hamstring trouble.


  The Seagulls are desperate for the pair to play, with deputies Marcos Painter and Lewis Dunk ruled out by injury and suspension respectively.


  * Bridge still in England's top four, see tomorrow's Argus.

Comments (30)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:47pm Thu 6 Dec 12

lowerbeedingseagull says...

That is what Mr Poyet said last Saturday so i'll wait & see this time without holding my breath !! If they don't make it he seems to have few options having sent his cover to Bournemouth.
That is what Mr Poyet said last Saturday so i'll wait & see this time without holding my breath !! If they don't make it he seems to have few options having sent his cover to Bournemouth. lowerbeedingseagull
  • Score: 0

4:54pm Thu 6 Dec 12

dave from bexill says...

(Nearly) great news at last. So important to have two of our best players back and playing
(Nearly) great news at last. So important to have two of our best players back and playing dave from bexill
  • Score: 0

4:58pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Hovite says...

No Brighton supporter says Mr Poyet.

And please do hold your breath and do us all a favour.
No Brighton supporter says Mr Poyet. And please do hold your breath and do us all a favour. Hovite
  • Score: 0

5:12pm Thu 6 Dec 12

IRISHGULL says...

lowerbeedingseagull wrote:
That is what Mr Poyet said last Saturday so i'll wait & see this time without holding my breath !! If they don't make it he seems to have few options having sent his cover to Bournemouth.
agree with that mate. we had similar news before the palace game. however if they are back, we have one of the best defences in the division. All we need now is zamora or murray to partner cms up front and we would be top of the league, wishful thinking. On a different note, this season the relegated sides are all struggling, which is unusual i think problems with managers has something to do with this.With this brings a fine chance to achieve promotion. Some rightly have said we are not ready, however future seasons will have stronger teams dropping down from the premiership. We need to add some quality in jan and push on to the promised land
[quote][p][bold]lowerbeedingseagull[/bold] wrote: That is what Mr Poyet said last Saturday so i'll wait & see this time without holding my breath !! If they don't make it he seems to have few options having sent his cover to Bournemouth.[/p][/quote]agree with that mate. we had similar news before the palace game. however if they are back, we have one of the best defences in the division. All we need now is zamora or murray to partner cms up front and we would be top of the league, wishful thinking. On a different note, this season the relegated sides are all struggling, which is unusual i think problems with managers has something to do with this.With this brings a fine chance to achieve promotion. Some rightly have said we are not ready, however future seasons will have stronger teams dropping down from the premiership. We need to add some quality in jan and push on to the promised land IRISHGULL
  • Score: 0

5:17pm Thu 6 Dec 12

lowerbeedingseagull says...

Hovite wrote:
No Brighton supporter says Mr Poyet.

And please do hold your breath and do us all a favour.
Respect is obviously beyond you & having read some of your posts it would seem to be a quality which has certainly passed you by,everyone is entitled to an opinion without being abused by you. English Language may also be a problem for you as no sentence should start with "AND"
[quote][p][bold]Hovite[/bold] wrote: No Brighton supporter says Mr Poyet. And please do hold your breath and do us all a favour.[/p][/quote]Respect is obviously beyond you & having read some of your posts it would seem to be a quality which has certainly passed you by,everyone is entitled to an opinion without being abused by you. English Language may also be a problem for you as no sentence should start with "AND" lowerbeedingseagull
  • Score: 0

5:26pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Hovite says...

It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions.

And your point is?
It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions. And your point is? Hovite
  • Score: 0

5:35pm Thu 6 Dec 12

VegasSeagull says...

Hovite wrote:
It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions. And your point is?
gave me a smile
[quote][p][bold]Hovite[/bold] wrote: It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions. And your point is?[/p][/quote]gave me a smile VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

5:41pm Thu 6 Dec 12

lowerbeedingseagull says...

Hovite wrote:
It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions.

And your point is?
A conjunction is a word which joins two sentences.
My point is that the current B&HA manager is not to be relied upon when talking about injured players as we may well discover just after 1400hrs on Saturday.
[quote][p][bold]Hovite[/bold] wrote: It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions. And your point is?[/p][/quote]A conjunction is a word which joins two sentences. My point is that the current B&HA manager is not to be relied upon when talking about injured players as we may well discover just after 1400hrs on Saturday. lowerbeedingseagull
  • Score: 0

5:46pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Willie, Willie Irvine says...

A debate on coordinating conjunctions - how stimulating. But then again...
A debate on coordinating conjunctions - how stimulating. But then again... Willie, Willie Irvine
  • Score: 0

5:51pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Willie, Willie Irvine says...

I daresay Gus is now looking up coordinating conjunctions in the coaching manual to see how that system is played...
I daresay Gus is now looking up coordinating conjunctions in the coaching manual to see how that system is played... Willie, Willie Irvine
  • Score: 0

5:55pm Thu 6 Dec 12

lowerbeedingseagull says...

Willie, Willie Irvine wrote:
I daresay Gus is now looking up coordinating conjunctions in the coaching manual to see how that system is played...
Willie, whatever it is it won't involve two strikers!!!
[quote][p][bold]Willie, Willie Irvine[/bold] wrote: I daresay Gus is now looking up coordinating conjunctions in the coaching manual to see how that system is played...[/p][/quote]Willie, whatever it is it won't involve two strikers!!! lowerbeedingseagull
  • Score: 0

5:56pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Jonathan Mouette says...

Good grief, have we all got out of the wrong side of the bed or what!!! Having seen some of the grammatical - and unnecessary verbal - abuse on this site it is difficult we should argue over the correct use of a conjunction. I fear that most contributors here still haven't a clue what you are on about. The fact remains that GP, alias Mr Poyet, has made statements about fitness in the past which are further from the truth than Barnes' latest missed sitter... Nuff said, if Hoskins doesn't start on Saturday I shall be gutted. And so will he...!!! The latter was written tongue in cheek, honest, ha! ha!.)
Good grief, have we all got out of the wrong side of the bed or what!!! Having seen some of the grammatical - and unnecessary verbal - abuse on this site it is difficult we should argue over the correct use of a conjunction. I fear that most contributors here still haven't a clue what you are on about. The fact remains that GP, alias Mr Poyet, has made statements about fitness in the past which are further from the truth than Barnes' latest missed sitter... Nuff said, if Hoskins doesn't start on Saturday I shall be gutted. And so will he...!!! The latter was written tongue in cheek, honest, ha! ha!.) Jonathan Mouette
  • Score: 0

6:04pm Thu 6 Dec 12

VegasSeagull says...

By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year.

Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go.

A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. .
By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year. Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go. A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. . VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

6:19pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Bucket feet Duffy says...

Jonathan Mouette wrote:
Good grief, have we all got out of the wrong side of the bed or what!!! Having seen some of the grammatical - and unnecessary verbal - abuse on this site it is difficult we should argue over the correct use of a conjunction. I fear that most contributors here still haven't a clue what you are on about. The fact remains that GP, alias Mr Poyet, has made statements about fitness in the past which are further from the truth than Barnes' latest missed sitter... Nuff said, if Hoskins doesn't start on Saturday I shall be gutted. And so will he...!!! The latter was written tongue in cheek, honest, ha! ha!.)
Yea we do there places where people sell stuff on street corners and rip you off! Dummy
[quote][p][bold]Jonathan Mouette[/bold] wrote: Good grief, have we all got out of the wrong side of the bed or what!!! Having seen some of the grammatical - and unnecessary verbal - abuse on this site it is difficult we should argue over the correct use of a conjunction. I fear that most contributors here still haven't a clue what you are on about. The fact remains that GP, alias Mr Poyet, has made statements about fitness in the past which are further from the truth than Barnes' latest missed sitter... Nuff said, if Hoskins doesn't start on Saturday I shall be gutted. And so will he...!!! The latter was written tongue in cheek, honest, ha! ha!.)[/p][/quote]Yea we do there places where people sell stuff on street corners and rip you off! Dummy Bucket feet Duffy
  • Score: 0

6:33pm Thu 6 Dec 12

pappaK says...

Very interesting, I wonder how far your projective figures pan out Vagas TRUTH is, your accountancy figures are perhaps a figment of your inventive mind.I think Portsmouth would have loved you to work for them on their books
Very interesting, I wonder how far your projective figures pan out Vagas TRUTH is, your accountancy figures are perhaps a figment of your inventive mind.I think Portsmouth would have loved you to work for them on their books pappaK
  • Score: 0

6:39pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Hovite says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year.

Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go.

A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. .
If I can make a person smile on here every now and then it makes it all worthwhile ;o)
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year. Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go. A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. .[/p][/quote]If I can make a person smile on here every now and then it makes it all worthwhile ;o) Hovite
  • Score: 0

6:46pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Hovite says...

Whoops, wrong quote Vegas, supposed to be your other comment.
Whoops, wrong quote Vegas, supposed to be your other comment. Hovite
  • Score: 0

6:58pm Thu 6 Dec 12

dave from bexill says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year.

Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go.

A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. .
I think that one of our problems financially is that for so many years we've had very little income coming in to the coffers, compared to many of the current crop of championship teams.Also (note sentence starts with a conjunction), in the region of £90 million is owed to our Tony and,(comma after and is not good grammar) even over a loan period of twenty five years represents a big chunk of any income. It's vital then that over the next few years the club will need to gain promotion in order to stop supporter interest from waning and increase income in order to progress to a satisfactory and realistic level.
And(woops) my point is? Don't know really, just felt like writing something.
By the way Vegas, when you say we will receive from and give to our opponents, do you mean through sales and purchases, or do you mean gate receipts? If the latter, I understood that gate money these days is kept by the home club, but I stand to be corrected.
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year. Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go. A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. .[/p][/quote]I think that one of our problems financially is that for so many years we've had very little income coming in to the coffers, compared to many of the current crop of championship teams.Also (note sentence starts with a conjunction), in the region of £90 million is owed to our Tony and,(comma after and is not good grammar) even over a loan period of twenty five years represents a big chunk of any income. It's vital then that over the next few years the club will need to gain promotion in order to stop supporter interest from waning and increase income in order to progress to a satisfactory and realistic level. And(woops) my point is? Don't know really, just felt like writing something. By the way Vegas, when you say we will receive from and give to our opponents, do you mean through sales and purchases, or do you mean gate receipts? If the latter, I understood that gate money these days is kept by the home club, but I stand to be corrected. dave from bexill
  • Score: 0

7:05pm Thu 6 Dec 12

dave from bexill says...

Willie, Willie Irvine wrote:
I daresay Gus is now looking up coordinating conjunctions in the coaching manual to see how that system is played...
Ha ha, that' a good one.
[quote][p][bold]Willie, Willie Irvine[/bold] wrote: I daresay Gus is now looking up coordinating conjunctions in the coaching manual to see how that system is played...[/p][/quote]Ha ha, that' a good one. dave from bexill
  • Score: 0

7:05pm Thu 6 Dec 12

NIMBY hater says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year.

Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go.

A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. .
Vegas, income is shared for cup games only, I think.
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: By the end of this season 23 home matches will have been played, not counting any cup matches. Brighton will have taken in around 14 million pounds from those games. A percentage of that income will have been paid to our opponents and we will have recieved money from our opponents, but due to our big home support it will be less than we have paid out. I would guess that we would net about 13.5 million from gate reciepts. Add to that all the other income streams the club has and it should mean that we will show a healthy gross proffit at the end of this year. Our net profit on the year should, and I hope will, allow Gus to buy some decent players for next season as part of our building program, and we can add the wages not paid out to those that will go. A pointless post, not enough figures to be accurate, I am aware of my short comings but it pleased me to think about the possibilities come next year. .[/p][/quote]Vegas, income is shared for cup games only, I think. NIMBY hater
  • Score: 0

7:18pm Thu 6 Dec 12

hannover seagull says...

IRISHGULL wrote:
lowerbeedingseagull wrote:
That is what Mr Poyet said last Saturday so i'll wait & see this time without holding my breath !! If they don't make it he seems to have few options having sent his cover to Bournemouth.
agree with that mate. we had similar news before the palace game. however if they are back, we have one of the best defences in the division. All we need now is zamora or murray to partner cms up front and we would be top of the league, wishful thinking. On a different note, this season the relegated sides are all struggling, which is unusual i think problems with managers has something to do with this.With this brings a fine chance to achieve promotion. Some rightly have said we are not ready, however future seasons will have stronger teams dropping down from the premiership. We need to add some quality in jan and push on to the promised land
With all due respect, forget Bobby Z

He is currently getting a new hip and I doubt if he will ever come back from that to full fitness

Greatest respect and love for our legend
let him stay that

UTA..............
[quote][p][bold]IRISHGULL[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lowerbeedingseagull[/bold] wrote: That is what Mr Poyet said last Saturday so i'll wait & see this time without holding my breath !! If they don't make it he seems to have few options having sent his cover to Bournemouth.[/p][/quote]agree with that mate. we had similar news before the palace game. however if they are back, we have one of the best defences in the division. All we need now is zamora or murray to partner cms up front and we would be top of the league, wishful thinking. On a different note, this season the relegated sides are all struggling, which is unusual i think problems with managers has something to do with this.With this brings a fine chance to achieve promotion. Some rightly have said we are not ready, however future seasons will have stronger teams dropping down from the premiership. We need to add some quality in jan and push on to the promised land[/p][/quote]With all due respect, forget Bobby Z He is currently getting a new hip and I doubt if he will ever come back from that to full fitness Greatest respect and love for our legend let him stay that UTA.............. hannover seagull
  • Score: 0

7:41pm Thu 6 Dec 12

VegasSeagull says...

Yes to those that asked, I was thinking of cup games and sales ect.

I came to my big figure by thinking that we would average 25,000 home gate on the year, at an avergae gate charge of 25 pounds, and all that multiplied by 23 home matches, I think my math is correct even if the actual numbers calculated are slightly out.

What ever the slight adjustment that migth be needed the fact remains that the number will be big, big compared to most teams in our division.
As far as the money owed to Mr. Bloom, we must never forget that he owns the club, yes he will want repaying over time but I doubt that he is too worried about how long it takes as he is the owner. Mr. Bloom has made a investment in the club not so that he can make money but because he is Brighton thru and thru.
Yes to those that asked, I was thinking of cup games and sales ect. I came to my big figure by thinking that we would average 25,000 home gate on the year, at an avergae gate charge of 25 pounds, and all that multiplied by 23 home matches, I think my math is correct even if the actual numbers calculated are slightly out. What ever the slight adjustment that migth be needed the fact remains that the number will be big, big compared to most teams in our division. As far as the money owed to Mr. Bloom, we must never forget that he owns the club, yes he will want repaying over time but I doubt that he is too worried about how long it takes as he is the owner. Mr. Bloom has made a investment in the club not so that he can make money but because he is Brighton thru and thru. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

7:51pm Thu 6 Dec 12

VegasSeagull says...

I wonder if any clubs in the UK do as some over here do, selective players are individualy sponsored.
A player like Beckham, who was on about 50 million a year, had a huge part of his wages paid for by personal sponsorship thus enabling him to be vialable. I could see a deal like that working for Brighton.
I wonder if any clubs in the UK do as some over here do, selective players are individualy sponsored. A player like Beckham, who was on about 50 million a year, had a huge part of his wages paid for by personal sponsorship thus enabling him to be vialable. I could see a deal like that working for Brighton. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

7:54pm Thu 6 Dec 12

VegasSeagull says...

ps to my last.
Beckham made about 40 million each year from personal endorsements.
ps to my last. Beckham made about 40 million each year from personal endorsements. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

8:08pm Thu 6 Dec 12

LACHANCE says...

Will be a interesting team selection on Saturday.let's hope itis attacking formation.
Will be a interesting team selection on Saturday.let's hope itis attacking formation. LACHANCE
  • Score: 0

8:21pm Thu 6 Dec 12

IRISHGULL says...

hannover i did nt realise bobby z was in such a state, so he may not have his swansong with us. Lets hope that somebody will come in, and give us the fifteen to twenty goals that we need, to get us in the top six.I know i am dreaming , and they both wanted to leave, but if we had murray and bennett still here we would be top of the league, no doubt about it. Considering we lost our two best players when we were promoted, we have become a good quality championship side, who are only two players of that quality away from being the best
hannover i did nt realise bobby z was in such a state, so he may not have his swansong with us. Lets hope that somebody will come in, and give us the fifteen to twenty goals that we need, to get us in the top six.I know i am dreaming , and they both wanted to leave, but if we had murray and bennett still here we would be top of the league, no doubt about it. Considering we lost our two best players when we were promoted, we have become a good quality championship side, who are only two players of that quality away from being the best IRISHGULL
  • Score: 0

9:02pm Thu 6 Dec 12

pjwilk says...

Think we should wait and see.
Think we should wait and see. pjwilk
  • Score: 0

9:09pm Thu 6 Dec 12

rolivan says...

lowerbeedingseagull wrote:
Hovite wrote:
It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions.

And your point is?
A conjunction is a word which joins two sentences.
My point is that the current B&HA manager is not to be relied upon when talking about injured players as we may well discover just after 1400hrs on Saturday.
So You expect Gus to Supply the Opposition with a team sheet 3days before a Game and allow them to work out how to set up against us.
[quote][p][bold]lowerbeedingseagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hovite[/bold] wrote: It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions. And your point is?[/p][/quote]A conjunction is a word which joins two sentences. My point is that the current B&HA manager is not to be relied upon when talking about injured players as we may well discover just after 1400hrs on Saturday.[/p][/quote]So You expect Gus to Supply the Opposition with a team sheet 3days before a Game and allow them to work out how to set up against us. rolivan
  • Score: 0

6:55am Fri 7 Dec 12

Bucket feet Duffy says...

rolivan wrote:
lowerbeedingseagull wrote:
Hovite wrote:
It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions.

And your point is?
A conjunction is a word which joins two sentences.
My point is that the current B&HA manager is not to be relied upon when talking about injured players as we may well discover just after 1400hrs on Saturday.
So You expect Gus to Supply the Opposition with a team sheet 3days before a Game and allow them to work out how to set up against us.
That's simple enough without the team sheet! let CMS fly around like a blue arse fly, they will have just as many shots as us but don't worry they won't score, just let em play their pretty stuff and if they do get a penalty don't worry about that either, because they miss em. Lol
[quote][p][bold]rolivan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lowerbeedingseagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hovite[/bold] wrote: It is already acceptable to start sentences with such conjunctions. Some authorities, in fact, even defend that for some cases conjunctions will do a better job than more formal constructions. And your point is?[/p][/quote]A conjunction is a word which joins two sentences. My point is that the current B&HA manager is not to be relied upon when talking about injured players as we may well discover just after 1400hrs on Saturday.[/p][/quote]So You expect Gus to Supply the Opposition with a team sheet 3days before a Game and allow them to work out how to set up against us.[/p][/quote]That's simple enough without the team sheet! let CMS fly around like a blue arse fly, they will have just as many shots as us but don't worry they won't score, just let em play their pretty stuff and if they do get a penalty don't worry about that either, because they miss em. Lol Bucket feet Duffy
  • Score: 0

10:03am Fri 7 Dec 12

pjwilk says...

Regarding penalties,watched a few on the football league show,players taking them were really determined with a long run up new exactly were the ball was going and smacked it as hard as possible,not the powder puff penalties we take,it really sums up the way we play at the moment ,powder puff football.
Regarding penalties,watched a few on the football league show,players taking them were really determined with a long run up new exactly were the ball was going and smacked it as hard as possible,not the powder puff penalties we take,it really sums up the way we play at the moment ,powder puff football. pjwilk
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree