Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Adams gets a boost from Fulham as he prepares to face Albion
Albion will face a young Fulham prospect in the FA Cup after he was cleared to play for Port Vale.
The Cottagers have given on-loan defender Jack Grimmer permission to play in Saturday's fourth-round tie.
Grimmer, 19, told Fulham he was desperate to play.
The news is a lift for Micky Adams’ men after they were yesterday told new midfielder Florent Cuvelier had been ruled out for the season with damaged cruciate ligaments in his right knee.
Grimmer is a Scotland under-19 international who was given his Aberdeen debut at the age of just 16 years and two months by former Seagulls boss Mark McGhee when he was in charge at Pittodrie.
- Lingard still United with Albion
- Talking Point: Albion's defensive record key to their challenge
- Ince on the way back to peak condition
- Upson urges Albion to forget the pressure - and enjoy themselves
- Mikkel set for lead role - but not until Eagles have taken on Swindon
Comments are closed on this article.