Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hoskins eyes return to training
Will Hoskins has told fans he is poised to return to training - three months ahead of schedule.
The Albion striker revealed on Twitter this afternoon that he hopes to re-join his colleagues at training tomorrow.
Hoskins has been ruled out by a serious knee injury since last February.
He has thanked those who supported him during his long road back.
And he has told them that, barring any unfavourable reaction to work carried out today, he will be back in the thick of it tomorrow.
Hoskins tweeted: "Great day today. Twisting and turning. Hopefully no reaction and then back into training for the first time tomorrow.
"So thankful for the ones that have been there for me through this bad time. Helped me progress back to training three months ahead of schedule."
- Lingard still United with Albion
- Talking Point: Albion's defensive record key to their challenge
- Ince on the way back to peak condition
- Upson urges Albion to forget the pressure - and enjoy themselves
- Mikkel set for lead role - but not until Eagles have taken on Swindon
Comments are closed on this article.